But if thats you in the picture then ill give you a 50 billion bonus to you score.
--UnitedStates@America
Gave proof through the night, That our flag was still there. Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave, O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave.
9 for the reaper
9 for syth
and
10 for the animation
overall
9 1/3 out of 10
Originally posted by Kit
"Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*
9/10. goes with it, and that was sonic kissing sal.
Originally posted by Kit
"Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*
Comment