Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
    Forum User
    • Nov 2006
    • 88

    #301
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    I'd hit it/10.
    Last edited by Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav; 12-31-2006, 12:46 AM.

    Comment

    • owmyheadisonfire
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2006
      • 25

      #302
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      I can't resist...
      That's so horrible and dirty it's almost kinky/10.
      A tribute to Freddy's fedora.

      Comment

      • Ihatetoruinyourfunbutihav
        Forum User
        • Nov 2006
        • 88

        #303
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10 because it's mildly funny, but it looks so cheesy.

        Comment

        • owmyheadisonfire
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2006
          • 25

          #304
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          *sigh*
          either 2/10 for sheer oldmanness,
          or 13.246334/10 for sheer oldmanness.
          A tribute to Freddy's fedora.

          Comment

          • xx.darlingg
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 0

            #305
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10
            & its time to let.go.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • marioGP87
              Shiny Zoroa :')
              • Mar 2006
              • 603

              #306
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9.996/10
              Originally posted by Kit
              "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


              Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

              Comment

              • girafferator
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 1

                #307
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                5 out of 10
                I HATE WEIRD STUFF

                Comment

                • marioGP87
                  Shiny Zoroa :')
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 603

                  #308
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  1/10
                  Originally posted by Kit
                  "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                  Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                  Comment

                  • dashoe93
                    Alphabet Crowd
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 2950

                    #309
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    4/10

                    Comment

                    • Nero_Angelo
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 16

                      #310
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #311
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        If you drew that: 8/10

                        As an avatar: 3/10
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • tha07carter
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 205

                          #312
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          If you drew THAT: 10/10

                          As an avatar though, it's a 7.89


                          Click to Level Up! (Tryin 2 get 2 lvl 100, asap!!!)

                          My Pseudo Tokens



                          Comment

                          • TD_Project
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 427

                            #313
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            3/10

                            4/10 when he wakes up

                            Comment

                            • Nero_Angelo
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 16

                              #314
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              4/10

                              Comment

                              • jmdagptw
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 32

                                #315
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10
                                sigpic"I love the little tacos... they taste sooo good." -GIR
                                Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                                Cool Kickass Words
                                Read This:

                                BEWARE THE BEAN!!!!
                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                phe0nix and omgitznpv, U SUX
                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...