Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nero_Angelo
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 16

    #241
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6.1/10............getting somewhere

    Comment

    • simulater10
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 839

      #242
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9/10 cuz he looks pretty cool

      Comment

      • sarahxjane
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2005
        • 2109

        #243
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        4.5/10...
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
        Originally posted by funmonkey54
        *knock knock*
        *opens door*
        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
        Um, ok. May I help you?
        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

        as of December 11th 2009.
        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

        Comment

        • kawii_iz_da_name
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 0

          #244
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10 itz ok.....Xd

          I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
          ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

          Comment

          • sarahxjane
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2005
            • 2109

            #245
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8.5/10

            =]
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
            Originally posted by funmonkey54
            *knock knock*
            *opens door*
            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
            Um, ok. May I help you?
            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

            as of December 11th 2009.
            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

            Comment

            • the_unda_doggz
              Banned
              • Sep 2005
              • 643

              #246
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              10/10 still very pretty.

              Comment

              • AreYouDeadYet?
                Banned
                • Dec 2006
                • 11

                #247
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                0/10

                Comment

                • the_unda_doggz
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 643

                  #248
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  0/10 o.O

                  Comment

                  • AreYouDeadYet?
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 11

                    #249
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    -999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
                    9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

                    Comment

                    • the_unda_doggz
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 643

                      #250
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Stop being a newb... go post somewhere else

                      0/10

                      Comment

                      • AreYouDeadYet?
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 11

                        #251
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        eat my frozen dog sh1t. 0/10

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #252
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Stop... please.


                          5/10
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • the_unda_doggz
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 643

                            #253
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Umm... I am getting tired of fighting with 'AreYouDeadYet?'...

                            10/10 for sarahxjane

                            Comment

                            • Nyokou
                              ( ̄ー ̄)
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 4247

                              #254
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              4/10 WTF?
                              Snapchat: icequeenilse

                              Comment

                              • the_unda_doggz
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 643

                                #255
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                3/10 The b!tch in the picture is ugly ass hell, I only give a 3 because it's blue.

                                Comment

                                Working...