Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #226
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10 for adorableness
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • RB_Dreamscanner
      ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
      • Nov 2006
      • 1789

      #227
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      3/10..for fox tails...mine sucks.,
      "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



      Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

      Comment

      • sarahxjane
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2005
        • 2109

        #228
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7.5/10 - it's cute
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
        Originally posted by funmonkey54
        *knock knock*
        *opens door*
        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
        Um, ok. May I help you?
        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

        as of December 11th 2009.
        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

        Comment

        • dashoe93
          Alphabet Crowd
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2005
          • 2950

          #229
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          5/10

          Comment

          • sarahxjane
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2005
            • 2109

            #230
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10 for originality
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
            Originally posted by funmonkey54
            *knock knock*
            *opens door*
            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
            Um, ok. May I help you?
            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

            as of December 11th 2009.
            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

            Comment

            • Nero_Angelo
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 16

              #231
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10 still.......I think

              Comment

              • Skullyhead
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 30

                #232
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10
                Because if you imagine that tie around his neck would be teeth, it would be extreemly funny.

                Comment

                • Fantasticone
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 6003

                  #233
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  10/10.

                  I Love Gir!!

                  Comment

                  • sarahxjane
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2109

                    #234
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10 - I love the faces. xP
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                    Originally posted by funmonkey54
                    *knock knock*
                    *opens door*
                    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                    Um, ok. May I help you?
                    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                    as of December 11th 2009.
                    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                    Comment

                    • Ryusei_
                      God
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 1085

                      #235
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10...Just cause.

                      Comment

                      • sarahxjane
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 2109

                        #236
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6.5/10 - Creepy eye... strange anime... nice but eerie song... but still cool xD
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                        Originally posted by funmonkey54
                        *knock knock*
                        *opens door*
                        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                        Um, ok. May I help you?
                        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                        as of December 11th 2009.
                        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                        Comment

                        • simulater10
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 839

                          #237
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10 i guess

                          Comment

                          • dashoe93
                            Alphabet Crowd
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2950

                            #238
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            4/10 =O

                            Comment

                            • Baseball6102
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 5

                              #239
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7.540/10.......power of cheese and christmas

                              Comment

                              • sarahxjane
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2109

                                #240
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                4/10 because it scares me... >.>;
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                                *knock knock*
                                *opens door*
                                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                                Um, ok. May I help you?
                                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                                as of December 11th 2009.
                                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                                Comment

                                Working...