Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • axletowns
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 4

    #496
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10 out of ten
    LOL
    8 out of 10
    Final Answer
    DBZ Kirby
    (>o_o)>=============))

    Comment

    • Sneakyfeet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 45

      #497
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4/10

      Comment

      • marioGP87
        Shiny Zoroa :')
        • Mar 2006
        • 603

        #498
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10
        just what is he staring at?
        Originally posted by Kit
        "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


        Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

        Comment

        • TheRapingDragon
          A car crash mind
          • Aug 2005
          • 9788

          #499
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          furry / 10.

          Comment

          • kawii_iz_da_name
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 0

            #500
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            xD sweet lookin!!
            10/10!!
            xD

            I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
            ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

            Comment

            • FreedomFighter_Sonic
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1

              #501
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              sweet!
              10/10

              Comment

              • MonkeyFoo
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2004
                • 397

                #502
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Kind of... creepy.
                3/10
                How has it been 15 years

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #503
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  lol...robots

                  7/10

                  Comment

                  • Sneakyfeet
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 45

                    #504
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Originally posted by marioGP87
                    8/10
                    just what is he staring at?

                    That's classified...Yes, it is a very weird avatar.

                    2/10

                    Comment

                    • Crashfan3
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2937

                      #505
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8.5/10

                      Comment

                      • kawii_iz_da_name
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 0

                        #506
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        O_o oook....4/10.......

                        I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
                        ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

                        Comment

                        • Nyokou
                          ( ̄ー ̄)
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 4247

                          #507
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10

                          =/

                          I like purple. 5 points for purple, 1 point for sexy girl.
                          Snapchat: icequeenilse

                          Comment

                          • FreedomFighter_Sonic
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1

                            #508
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            [COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="blue"]10/10

                            Comment

                            • nigggel
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 146

                              #509
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              1/10 ew sonic porn

                              Comment

                              • marioGP87
                                Shiny Zoroa :')
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 603

                                #510
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                0/10
                                or
                                wtf?/10
                                Originally posted by Kit
                                "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                                Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                                Comment

                                Working...