Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FRANKKK
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 1802

    #526
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10



    Full combo's: 230
    AAA's: 75
    Latest AAA: Lesson.
    Best AAA: Firestorm.
    GameWhore Clan
    "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

    Comment

    • SetsunaSakurazaki
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 12

      #527
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10

      "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

      Comment

      • marioGP87
        Shiny Zoroa :')
        • Mar 2006
        • 603

        #528
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        20/10
        Originally posted by Kit
        "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


        Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

        Comment

        • MrPoptart
          Steam Id: MstrPoptart
          • Mar 2005
          • 475

          #529
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10 mario roxorz de pwnzorz oh ya he does all that

          check out my game thread "the last word game"
          its my 1st tread
          Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
          My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

          Comment

          • marioGP87
            Shiny Zoroa :')
            • Mar 2006
            • 603

            #530
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            10 for poptart
            and 10 for the evilness
            20/10
            Originally posted by Kit
            "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


            Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

            Comment

            • SetsunaSakurazaki
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 12

              #531
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              10/10 again...

              "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

              Comment

              • TheRapingDragon
                A car crash mind
                • Aug 2005
                • 9788

                #532
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                hentai / 10.

                Comment

                • SetsunaSakurazaki
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 12

                  #533
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10

                  "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

                  Comment

                  • Crashfan3
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 2937

                    #534
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10
                    I changed mine again XD

                    Comment

                    • kawii_iz_da_name
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 0

                      #535
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      -_- 5/10 cuz i dont give anythin lower den dat

                      I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
                      ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

                      Comment

                      • Riku4144
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 55

                        #536
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10 cuz its cute

                        Comment

                        • SetsunaSakurazaki
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 12

                          #537
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10

                          "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

                          Comment

                          • akuma696
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 116

                            #538
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10

                            Comment

                            • SetsunaSakurazaki
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 12

                              #539
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10

                              Ah...from Helsing right?

                              "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

                              Comment

                              • akuma696
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 116

                                #540
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                yes it's walter from hellsing.

                                Comment

                                Working...