Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GamerShadow
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2534

    #466
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10
    Note to self Finish.

    Comment

    • ubercreep361
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2004
      • 399

      #467
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7.5/10 oh snap

      Comment

      • LatitudeSun
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 12

        #468
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10
        The next statement is true. The Previous statement is false.
        Oooh...sigpic It's Me =]

        Comment

        • RB_Dreamscanner
          ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
          • Nov 2006
          • 1789

          #469
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          for lat 9/10 now that i know what it is lol
          "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



          Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

          Comment

          • marioGP87
            Shiny Zoroa :')
            • Mar 2006
            • 603

            #470
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10
            Originally posted by Kit
            "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


            Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

            Comment

            • ToshX
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2004
              • 5111

              #471
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10, I'm biased.

              Comment

              • marioGP87
                Shiny Zoroa :')
                • Mar 2006
                • 603

                #472
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                if made
                9/10;

                if not
                1/10
                Originally posted by Kit
                "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                Comment

                • XRitaX
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 102

                  #473
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10 Sonic! <3 I remember when I used to play old Sonic games on sega. lol
                  ~~=This is a Signature=~~

                  Uhm...yeah... pathetic. >_< teehee

                  Comment

                  • marioGP87
                    Shiny Zoroa :')
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 603

                    #474
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 minus 1 for too much myspacy is 9/10
                    Originally posted by Kit
                    "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                    Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                    Comment

                    • ToshX
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 5111

                      #475
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      I figured some random noob in the games forum would assume that.

                      Oh well. Sonic. Not much more needs to be said.

                      I'm going back to TGB.

                      Comment

                      • ledwix
                        Giant Pi Operator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2878

                        #476
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        4/10,

                        8/10 if that mouth got erased, though.

                        Comment

                        • 1337h4xz0r
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 432

                          #477
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8.231/10

                          Comment

                          • raver_408
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 31

                            #478
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10

                            Comment

                            • TD_GenoCid3
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 876

                              #479
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              4/10


                              420420420420420420420420420420420420420

                              Comment

                              • UnitedStates@America
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 71

                                #480
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10
                                --UnitedStates@America


                                Gave proof through the night,
                                That our flag was still there.
                                Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
                                O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave.

                                sigpic



                                Originally posted by A Certified Postwhore
                                Sleep is for the weak.

                                Comment

                                Working...