Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Slyph
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1

    #436
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    9/10, I want to know what he's looking at

    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #437
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10
      Lolol.
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • Slyph
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1

        #438
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10

        ....... thats a kind of avatar i thought would never see, nice though.
        Last edited by Slyph; 01-8-2007, 11:04 AM. Reason: I didnt put the word avatar in. oops.

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #439
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          rofl owned

          10/10
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • Nero_Angelo
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 16

            #440
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            3/10

            Comment

            • Nyokou
              ( ̄ー ̄)
              • Apr 2005
              • 4247

              #441
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              2/10
              Wtf that's just creepy as ****.
              Snapchat: icequeenilse

              Comment

              • Slyph
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1

                #442
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10

                holy crap what is that thing problem.


                (the rating is for Nero Angelo)
                Last edited by Slyph; 01-8-2007, 11:42 AM. Reason: Nyokou Beat me to the puch on that.

                Comment

                • Ryusei_
                  God
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 1085

                  #443
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  4/10

                  Comment

                  • Nyokou
                    ( ̄ー ̄)
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 4247

                    #444
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10
                    Lucy. <3
                    Snapchat: icequeenilse

                    Comment

                    • marioGP87
                      Shiny Zoroa :')
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 603

                      #445
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10

                      cute
                      Originally posted by Kit
                      "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                      Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #446
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        my avatar is custom made lol
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • Icefenix45560
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 106

                          #447
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7.5/10

                          Comment

                          • Nero_Angelo
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 16

                            #448
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            4/10

                            Comment

                            • marioGP87
                              Shiny Zoroa :')
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 603

                              #449
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10


                              >
                              Originally posted by Kit
                              "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                              Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                              Comment

                              • unkdavar
                                Bombermen United
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 302

                                #450
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10

                                Comment

                                Working...