Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gundam-Dude
    `~`
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 7327

    #15406
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10

    trippy a bit


    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

    Comment

    • Taylor Tragedy
      FFR Player
      • May 2008
      • 0

      #15407
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      6/10

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #15408
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10

        Hawt.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • Flandre Scarlet
          Death
          • Feb 2008
          • 903

          #15409
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          I like the colors :3 9/10
          Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

          Comment

          • Yoshiisland
            FFR R1 Pikachu
            • Feb 2007
            • 953

            #15410
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10 A bit creepy for me

            Comment

            • Empress Emmaline
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 3

              #15411
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10 It's so cute. ^_^

              Comment

              • sarahxjane
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2005
                • 2109

                #15412
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Interesting.
                Touching.

                6/10
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                *knock knock*
                *opens door*
                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                Um, ok. May I help you?
                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                as of December 11th 2009.
                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                Comment

                • clarinet89
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 899

                  #15413
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  love the xkcd
                  10/10

                  Questionable Content

                  Comment

                  • lxDestinyxl
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 3247

                    #15414
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    I'm getting a dog in a week. A Golden Retriever for me

                    8.5/10

                    Comment

                    • tofurox
                      Them arrows.
                      • May 2006
                      • 2263

                      #15415
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      11/10

                      Amazing, ever since I first looked at it, I have been... well... amazed !

                      This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                      Comment

                      • Domie-chan
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 2

                        #15416
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        lol

                        7.6/10
                        Domiji The Evil God Of Light

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #15417
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10. I like it, lol. Obviously, or I wouldn't have voted it a 9.

                          P.S. Whoever goes next, please don't vote my avi lmao. It sucks. It's Hoochan's pic because it's an inside TWG joke.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • 5.points
                            Provy
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 671

                            #15418
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10

                            Comment

                            • nuclearsamurai
                              huehuehue
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1211

                              #15419
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8/10.

                              Comment

                              • Coolboyrulez0
                                VICES
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 10042

                                #15420
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10 chibi's are getting kinda old
                                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...