2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • alloyus
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    "Don't be stingy" What happened to your whore credits >.> Ash was 10 though, nice call. In by the way

    Leave a comment:


  • Winrar
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    In because I'm still confused

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Oh yeah, I'd donate but I uhm, kinda don't have hi19s credits from his yet and I wanted to wait and see. Sooooooo oops

    Leave a comment:


  • Gilly G
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Definitely in, this sounds awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    shhhhhh we don't speak about the derp tourney here

    p.s. for every 100k you donate, you receive a free Arceus to auto-win the tourney in your division
    jk but lol donations plz
    I have a hard time believing this...owait white text, lawl.

    So in, credits coming just because I freaking love this concept.

    Edit:

    igotrhythm One Winged Angel 20,000 2012-04-21 20:00:22

    Leave a comment:


  • justin_ator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I'm in, this sounds pretty fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arbliterator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Interesting....

    Leave a comment:


  • benguino
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Prinplup

    Leave a comment:


  • CammyGoesRawr
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I don't even know what i just fuccin read. /o/

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I want to be the very best.
    In just in case you don't know
    Last edited by Zakvvv666; 04-21-2012, 06:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by MrPreggers
    So much shit to read I'm just gonna say in and hope we don't need.. pokemon cards or something to play in this
    you won't, lol. but you should have a basic understanding of pokemon at the minimum

    Leave a comment:


  • 8 Hour Whore
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    shhhhhh we don't speak about the derp tourney here
    All I can say is... We were some major douche derps.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    So much shit to read I'm just gonna say in and hope we don't need.. pokemon cards or something to play in this

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    shhhhhh we don't speak about the derp tourney here

    p.s. for every 100k you donate, you receive a free Arceus to auto-win the tourney in your division
    jk but lol donations plz

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    lets just not bail on this tourney like the last one lmao

    in
    sry no bailing allowed since i'm co-hostan ~

    Leave a comment:

Working...