The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #6466
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

    ya and abtrusity's a hot avmiss meme from ye olde FFR so ty tsr For Re-Opening Your Laptop


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #6467
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

      lotta bust and not a lota t12


      Comment

      • Precarious
        Unacceptable
        • Mar 2014
        • 208

        #6468
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

        1. Willing to Make Trades: Yes

        2. Accept Card Fragments for Cards: No

        3. Accept Credits for Cards: No

        4. Willing to Buy Cards with Credits: Yes

        5. Make Equal Value Trades: Yes

        6. Accept Trades for cards already in your collection: Yes, but dependent on overall trade

        7. Preferred Card Genre: Classical, Misc, Arcade (Also anything Final Fantasy/Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross is appreciated)

        8. Off-limits for Trade: (List anything you will not trade) Nothing is strictly off-limits, but again it's situational.

        9. Notes: (List anything else that doesn't fit into the other categories) Hail Sven 2017 etc. etc.

        ***

        EDIT: T12 or Bust Pack please
        Last edited by Precarious; 07-1-2017, 02:04 AM. Reason: Who could resist the lure of the T12 or Bust Pack?

        Comment

        • TheSaxRunner05
          The Doctor
          • Apr 2006
          • 6144

          #6469
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          lotta bust and not a lota t12
          It's actually designed to have a lower expected value than other packs, but the highest chance of a T12 - it's a trade-off


          Comment

          • FFR TCG
            Obliterate
            • Mar 2015
            • 530

            #6470
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

            Precarious

            You have a new T12 or Bust Pack!

            You tear open the package to reveal:

            57 Voodoo People - Tier 6
            22 The Moment [Heavy] - Tier 3


            Sum of card values: 1750
            -----------------------------------
            Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #6471
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
              It's actually designed to have a lower expected value than other packs, but the highest chance of a T12 - it's a trade-off
              I know I ran trials

              I just hope you don't hand these things out like candy, cuz the odds honestly weren't even that bad for a T12
              Last edited by rushyrulz; 07-1-2017, 10:39 AM.


              Comment

              • TheSaxRunner05
                The Doctor
                • Apr 2006
                • 6144

                #6472
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                I know I ran trials

                I just hope you don't hand these things out like candy, cuz the odds honestly weren't even that bad for a T12
                Event packs won't be every week. Unless you get 1 bil GT a week


                Comment

                • Precarious
                  Unacceptable
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 208

                  #6473
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game



                  50m on the day, so 50m for the weekend. Quality pack.

                  And I can't get the feel for avs, so I'll just go with a Bronze Pack for the week.

                  Comment

                  • DDR_Anna
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2017
                    • 132

                    #6474
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game




                    day 2
                    Zoitsu

                    Comment

                    • FFR TCG
                      Obliterate
                      • Mar 2015
                      • 530

                      #6475
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      Challenge #72

                      Tier 1: Improve 2 Level Ranks
                      Tier 2: Improve 5 Level Ranks
                      Tier 3: Improve 8 Level Ranks

                      Note: If you have 99% of Songs AAA'd, reduce these requirements to 1,2, and 3 song rank improvements

                      Token: Play in 5 Multiplayer matches and screenshot the results.

                      Bonus: For every song you correctly identify in this clip, you will receive 250 Card Fragments. Please, PM's answers only! Giving out answers will disqualify you for rewards from this event.

                      https://soundcloud.com/geoffrey-huff/ffr-10-track-challenge/s-Si8Qc
                      This Challenge ends 7/9/2017 at 11:59 P.M.
                      Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.

                      Comment

                      • FFR TCG
                        Obliterate
                        • Mar 2015
                        • 530

                        #6476
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                        Precarious

                        You have a new Quality Pack!

                        You tear open the package to reveal:

                        54 Evil Approaches - Tier 6
                        58 Nanairopanda - Tier 6
                        78 Spirits - Tier 8


                        Sum of card values: 4800
                        -----------------------------------


                        Precarious

                        You have a new Bronze Pack!

                        You tear open the package to reveal:

                        34 Cash Cow - Tier 4
                        4 Halcyon [SGX] - Tier 1
                        17 Life Goes On - Tier 2
                        11 morning grory - Tier 2
                        19 Ding Dong Song [Light] - Tier 2


                        Sum of card values: 2800
                        -----------------------------------
                        Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #6477
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          Originally posted by FFR TCG
                          Note: If you have 99% of Songs AAA'd, reduce these requirements to 1,2, and 3 song rank improvements
                          excuse me but what

                          Let's just say I'm lucky that I haven't been playing any of the sotws
                          Last edited by rushyrulz; 07-2-2017, 07:31 PM.


                          Comment

                          • TheSaxRunner05
                            The Doctor
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 6144

                            #6478
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                            I think there are also a couple token songs you can do

                            Edit:// There's only a handful of songs OWA hasn't cleared, so asking for 8 songs I think would be incredibly difficult at this point.
                            Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 07-2-2017, 07:37 PM.


                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #6479
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              I'm not even speaking for myself (I tend not to do the grindier challenges anyway and I have enough unplayed that this would be easy for me) I just think that people with optimized levelranks (namely awein and OWA) are heavily disadvantaged here. I don't think Rob would be able to improve even one score, given that he switched operating systems and hasn't been able to play at the same calibre since.

                              Back when I was running the show I avoided making challenges like this because it does punish players for being further along in their "careers"

                              @awein and rob sorry for white knighting but it true tho
                              Last edited by rushyrulz; 07-2-2017, 08:08 PM.


                              Comment

                              • TheSaxRunner05
                                The Doctor
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 6144

                                #6480
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                                It will help greatly if the next SotW's come out on time (This coming Saturday), but I've made exceptions for people before. I would rather have people attempt it though before I make said exceptions.

                                Edit:// After I get my kid to bed, I will be available to Multiplayer btw
                                Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 07-2-2017, 08:12 PM.


                                Comment

                                Working...