Re: The FFR Trading Card Game
I think I would give a bonus for that - if anyone could pull it off. Maintaining a FC and not failing out on a song greater than the user's level though would mean having to get 10 or fewer averages during the FC though, correct? Otherwise you wouldn't have enough health to get 100% boos, if I'm not mistaken.
Also the community is a little over 100 combo away from everyone receiving an arrow for reaching 1600 notes (the note count of RATO).
I think I would give a bonus for that - if anyone could pull it off. Maintaining a FC and not failing out on a song greater than the user's level though would mean having to get 10 or fewer averages during the FC though, correct? Otherwise you wouldn't have enough health to get 100% boos, if I'm not mistaken.
Also the community is a little over 100 combo away from everyone receiving an arrow for reaching 1600 notes (the note count of RATO).














Comment