I'm going to give everyone who gives a "Trade Policy" to copy paste onto the spreadsheet an event pack. This will be good for the first time anyone does this, without deadline. I will still do a separate weekend challenge on top of this.
Note, anything listed in your trade policy doesn't obligate you to accept any specific trade, but it's meant to give an idea what types of trades you're willing to be contacted for (or none at all).
Answer the following to get your pack: (Yes/No will suffice for most)
1. Willing to Make Trades:
2. Accept Card Fragments for Cards:
3. Accept Credits for Cards:
4. Willing to Buy Cards with Credits:
5. Make Equal Value Trades:
6. Accept Trades for cards already in your collection:
7. Preferred Card Genre:
8. Off-limits for Trade: (List anything you will not trade)
9. Notes: (List anything else that doesn't fit into the other categories)
Willing to Make Trades: Y
Accept Card Fragments for Cards: Y
Accept Credits for Cards: N
Willing to Buy Cards with Credits: Y
Make Equal Value Trades: Y
Accept Trades for cards already in your collection: Y
Preferred Card Genre: Classical
Off-limits for Trade: I will not trade away non-duplicate classical cards
Notes: I'm all about the classical cards at the moment and I'm willing to haggle for cards I don't have yet
1. Willing to Make Trades: Y
2. Accept Card Fragments for Cards: Y
3. Accept Credits for Cards: N
4. Willing to Buy Cards with Credits: Y
5. Make Equal Value Trades: Y
6. Accept Trades for cards already in your collection: N
7. Preferred Card Genre: Don't Care
8. Off-limits for Trade: Unique T9+
9. Notes:
1. Willing to Make Trades: Y
2. Accept Card Fragments for Cards: Y, as part of trade for other cards
3. Accept Credits for Cards: N
4. Willing to Buy Cards with Credits: N
5. Make Equal Value Trades: Y
6. Accept Trades for cards already in your collection: N
7. Preferred Card Genre: Maybe Legacy
8. Off-limits for Trade: Not trading away cards for my files in FFR. (Nightrain, Trisection v2, Let's Go, Feelings from the Air, WiLD PLANET, Umlaut Ampersand, Time to Sleep, or unreleased: V1 v2).
9. Notes: Still looking for a few of the above listed. Some don't exist yet though...
1. Willing to Make Trades: Yes.
2. Accept Card Fragments for Cards: Yes.
3. Accept Credits for Cards: No.
4. Willing to Buy Cards with Credits: No.
5. Make Equal Value Trades: Yes.
6. Accept Trades for cards already in your collection: Yes.
7. Preferred Card Genre: No preference.
8. Off-limits for Trade: Nothing.
9. Notes: I'm not really aiming for any achievement/goal atm and probably won't be for some time, so I'll be really lenient with trades (although I don't want to trade with Credits). If you need any card from my collection, just PM me with an offer according to the above policy and I'll most likely accept.
Willing to Make Trades: Y
Accept Card Fragments for Cards: Y
Accept Credits for Cards: N
Willing to Buy Cards with Credits: Y
Make Equal Value Trades: Y
Accept Trades for cards already in your collection: Y (but only in certain combinations)
Preferred Card Genre: NA
Off-limits for Trade: NA
Notes: i lyke to touch my peepee. thanks for understanding
Willing to Make Trades: Yes
Accept Card Fragments for Cards: Yes
Accept Credits for Cards: Yes
Willing to Buy Cards with Credits: No
Make Equal Value Trades: Yes
Accept Trades for cards already in your collection: No
Preferred Card Genre: None
Off-limits for Trade: None
Notes: More willing to trade duplicates
Willing to Make Trades: Y
Accept Card Fragments for Cards: N
Accept Credits for Cards: Y
Willing to Buy Cards with Credits: N
Make Equal Value Trades: Y
Accept Trades for cards already in your collection: Y
Preferred Card Genre: N/A
Off-limits for Trade: My highest card by difficulty; if there are multiple of them, all are blacklisted
Notes: I need a mechanical keyboard for this game
1. Willing to Make Trades: Y
2. Accept Card Fragments for Cards: Y
3. Accept Credits for Cards: N
4. Willing to Buy Cards with Credits: Y
5. Make Equal Value Trades: Y
6. Accept Trades for cards already in your collection: Y
7. Preferred Card Genre: /
8. Off-limits for Trade: /
9. Notes: I want to have as many unique cards as possible, and prefer low tier ones.
Comment