The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • avadram
    Custom User Title
    • Dec 2015
    • 103

    #6316
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game


    Comment

    • User1176756

      #6317
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

      absolutely can't get past this so i'll take the quality pack

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #6318
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

        QualiT


        Comment

        • TheSaxRunner05
          The Doctor
          • Apr 2006
          • 6144

          #6319
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          I think I should give an extra bonus if the community can reach the total of the note count of the song (1600)


          Comment

          • Silsim
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 16

            #6320
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

            this took some time (that restart count).
            done at isolation 285.

            Quality Pack please

            Comment

            • ULTIMEGA
              Torn to oblivion!
              • Mar 2009
              • 1498

              #6321
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

              Yeah, there's now way I'll be getting anything out of this one. Not even gonna try. lol

              I'm a wuss.

              Edit: Fuck it. Can't get IMG to work for some reason, so here's the url.
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...photos/374137/
              Last edited by ULTIMEGA; 06-20-2017, 03:10 PM.
              Subscribe To My Channel!

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

              HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
              HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
              HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
              HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

              Comment

              • Pizza69
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2013
                • 700

                #6322
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                Quality pack please!
                Last edited by Pizza69; 06-20-2017, 09:13 PM.

                Comment

                • Precarious
                  Unacceptable
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 208

                  #6323
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                  Originally posted by Pizza69
                  Quality pack please!

                  Comment

                  • DDR_Anna
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2017
                    • 132

                    #6324
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game




                    bleu
                    Zoitsu

                    Comment

                    • Silsim
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 16

                      #6325
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      There are simple repeating patterns starting at 285. If you're having a hard time, try there !

                      Comment

                      • TheSaxRunner05
                        The Doctor
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 6144

                        #6326
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                        I'll update tonight when I get time.

                        If we can get up to 1600 (the number of notes in RATO), I'll give everyone who participated a random 'Arrow.' These are the items that if you collect all 4 directions (Up Down Left Right), you can trade them in for a Tier 3 Pack. They are also tradeable between players.


                        Comment

                        • trumaestro
                          I don't get no respect
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1332

                          #6327
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          Quality. Isolation was at 276
                          Last edited by trumaestro; 06-21-2017, 12:03 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Precarious
                            Unacceptable
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 208

                            #6328
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game



                            Isolation starting from 280.

                            Gamble Plus please.

                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #6329
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              improvement


                              Comment

                              • User1176756

                                #6330
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                                some sort of improvement

                                Comment

                                Working...