The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #6301
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

    Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
    I'm not sure how I would implement this per se.

    Considering the sheer number of cards available, and the 10,000 cards that have been distributed since the start of the TCG without a T12 card opened, I'm ok with a bit of "power creep."
    I would make a weekend unwrapper, duh


    Comment

    • trumaestro
      I don't get no respect
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2006
      • 1332

      #6302
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

      Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.


      Assuming I could use isolation..
      Gamble plus + reroll. No time for token

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #6303
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

        one of these things is not like the others


        Comment

        • TheSaxRunner05
          The Doctor
          • Apr 2006
          • 6144

          #6304
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          Extending a day because Father's Day was busy

          Also, I think we should go under the general assumption that isolations are not permitted unless explicitly allowed. Otherwise practically every challenge would have to exclude them explicitly.

          Edit:// You can say the same for rates, because you could slow songs down to make challenges easier, and I'd rather not have to list these exceptions every challenge. If it affects whether or not your score records as a legit play through, it must be explicitly stated that it's ok to use in the challenge description.

          I'm extending this challenge a day so hopefully that helps
          Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 06-19-2017, 09:21 AM.


          Comment

          • trumaestro
            I don't get no respect
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2006
            • 1332

            #6305
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

            Fair enough. I won't have time to try again, I'll just take the reroll for the weekend challenge

            Comment

            • Precarious
              Unacceptable
              • Mar 2014
              • 208

              #6306
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

              Weekend Challenge. Had to skip Rave 7.





              Reroll pack please.

              Comment

              • FFR TCG
                Obliterate
                • Mar 2015
                • 530

                #6307
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                trumaestro

                You have a new Reroll Pack!

                You tear open the package to reveal:

                41 Sakura no Kenshi - Tier 5
                54 Duality - Tier 6
                65 {I Don't Need You Anymore} - Tier 7


                Sum of card values: 3650
                -----------------------------------


                Precarious

                You have a new Reroll Pack!

                You tear open the package to reveal:

                39 Guitar Vs Piano - Tier 4
                Original Card: 8 Imaginary Sky - Tier 1
                Rerolled to: 25 My Beautiful Rescue - Tier 3
                93 Music (For Kirby) - Tier 10


                Sum of card values: 16250
                -----------------------------------
                Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.

                Comment

                • FFR TCG
                  Obliterate
                  • Mar 2015
                  • 530

                  #6308
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                  Challenge #69

                  Take RATO and set auto-fail to 1 good, 1 average, 1 boo, or 1 miss. Then use any isolation starting note below 1501 to get as many notes perfect as possible before failing. Your "Max Combo" Upon failing is your score.

                  Tier 1: 10 Notes
                  Tier 2: 30 Notes
                  Tier 3: 50 Notes

                  You may improve your score throughout the week - if you're short of Tier 3, I won't open the pack until the end of the week just in case you improve.

                  Simple Spreadsheet


                  Token: If the community can pass 1,000 Notes as a whole, everyone gets a token pack. If not, no one will.

                  For clarity sake, here's where you set those options:



                  This Challenge Ends 6/25/2017 at 11:59 P.M. Server Time. Good Luck.
                  Last edited by FFR TCG; 06-19-2017, 11:46 PM.
                  Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.

                  Comment

                  • TheSaxRunner05
                    The Doctor
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 6144

                    #6309
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                    I will start the Bidding off with a 54 note combo
                    (Starting note here is 339)



                    Let's see if I can improve, or find a better starting offset


                    Comment

                    • TheSaxRunner05
                      The Doctor
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 6144

                      #6310
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      For clarity sake, here's where you set those options:



                      Edit:// Offset 138 isn't terrible either if you can hit the jumptrill

                      Edit2:// Beat my old score using isolation start 138
                      Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 06-19-2017, 11:34 PM.


                      Comment

                      • One Winged Angel
                        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 10837

                        #6311
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                        woops missed weekend

                        will pump out higher combo if we don't reach the token but I think we're fine


                        quality


                        Originally posted by ilikexd
                        i want to be cucked by cirno

                        Comment

                        • FFR TCG
                          Obliterate
                          • Mar 2015
                          • 530

                          #6312
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          I had to add a stipulation that the isolation must start before note 1501. Otherwise the Tier 1-3 packs were too easy.

                          Edit:// Simple Spreadsheet
                          Last edited by FFR TCG; 06-19-2017, 11:46 PM.
                          Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.

                          Comment

                          • FFR TCG
                            Obliterate
                            • Mar 2015
                            • 530

                            #6313
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                            One Winged Angel

                            You have a new Quality Pack!

                            You tear open the package to reveal:

                            53 BEER? FOR BATHING!! - Tier 6
                            38 Move It Groove It [Standard] - Tier 4
                            44 Solitude Sun - Tier 5


                            Sum of card values: 2700
                            -----------------------------------


                            TheSaxRunner05

                            You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

                            You tear open the package to reveal:

                            37 Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Rondo - Tier 4
                            19 Little Star - Tier 2
                            47 Saikyou OX Keikaku - Tier 5
                            59 Over the Frail Dream - Tier 6


                            Sum of card values: 3250
                            -----------------------------------



                            Going to bed for work tomorrow - will update the actual card sheet with the last two posts tomorrow.
                            Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.

                            Comment

                            • awein999
                              (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 4647

                              #6314
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              i'll also try more at the end of the week if we aren't there yet. and quality pack thingy


                              edit:
                              jk here is improvement
                              Last edited by awein999; 06-20-2017, 12:11 AM.
                              Originally posted by Staiain
                              i am super purple hippo

                              Comment

                              • Precarious
                                Unacceptable
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 208

                                #6315
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                                Tier 10 draw.

                                Also, here's a T2 version of the new challenge. I'll hold off on pack type for now and see if I can manage 50 later in the week, although I'm not confident about it.

                                Comment

                                Working...