The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • avadram
    Custom User Title
    • Dec 2015
    • 103

    #6571
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

    what is the probability of pulling a T12 card in a T12 or bust pack?

    use a pack upgrade
    quality and token
    Last edited by avadram; 07-18-2017, 08:01 AM.

    Comment

    • awein999
      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
      • Oct 2007
      • 4647

      #6572
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

      fuse:
      t3 Tribal Style with Nippon Zenkoku GABA Ondo
      (assuming there was a typo and i have two Eien Meikyus) t1 Eien Meikyu with We Interrupt This Program (AG Flash Floor Mix)

      challenge 74 quality


      token











      Last edited by awein999; 07-18-2017, 08:27 AM.
      Originally posted by Staiain
      i am super purple hippo

      Comment

      • Precarious
        Unacceptable
        • Mar 2014
        • 208

        #6573
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

        Obviously, this is nowhere near optimized, but I don't think I can get 1500 boos from a song of this length anyway. I'll have to see if I can unlock B-E-E-R during the week.



        I really like this week's token challenge, by the way.

        Comment

        • TheSaxRunner05
          The Doctor
          • Apr 2006
          • 6144

          #6574
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          Thankfully B-e-e-r isn't too hard to unlock


          Comment

          • Precarious
            Unacceptable
            • Mar 2014
            • 208

            #6575
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

            Yeah, I just got it.

            Comment

            • TheSaxRunner05
              The Doctor
              • Apr 2006
              • 6144

              #6576
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

              Originally posted by avadram
              what is the probability of pulling a T12 card in a T12 or bust pack?
              Think of it as two draws of 3 in 1,603 chance
              Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 07-18-2017, 01:25 PM.


              Comment

              • TheSaxRunner05
                The Doctor
                • Apr 2006
                • 6144

                #6577
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                If my math is correct, a .37% chance, or about every 270 T12 or bust packs.

                Edit:// I hope none of you quality pack people are superstitious, it should theoreticallly give a T12 every 666.666... packs.
                Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 07-18-2017, 01:44 PM.


                Comment

                • One Winged Angel
                  Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 10837

                  #6578
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                  token












                  Originally posted by ilikexd
                  i want to be cucked by cirno

                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #6579
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                    separate post for some fusing and other crap

                    pls fuse:

                    T1
                    Strategem + Tell
                    Pokemon DnB + Tell
                    Disconnected + Tell
                    Calm + Tell
                    Calm + I'm Raving

                    T2
                    Dance to Moroder + CIA Rave
                    Dance to Moroder + Ninjitsu
                    CIA Rave + Frozen Bond

                    T4
                    Lift Up + Tsugaru

                    Also pls take all my regular dupes (Desire Drive, Miraiya, Robotix, Exodus, Bubble Bobble, Tetris Remix, Massive, and Too Tight), which should total 8,250, and add 6,750 card fragments for a tier 10
                    Last edited by One Winged Angel; 07-18-2017, 05:00 PM.


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • TheSaxRunner05
                      The Doctor
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 6144

                      #6580
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                      separate post for some fusing and other crap

                      pls fuse:

                      T1
                      Strategem + Tell
                      Pokemon DnB + Tell
                      Disconnected + Tell
                      Calm + Tell
                      Calm + I'm Raving

                      T2
                      Dance to Moroder + CIA Rave
                      Dance to Moroder + Ninjitsu
                      CIA Rave + Frozen Bond

                      T4
                      Lift Up + Tsugaru

                      Also pls take all my regular dupes (Desire Drive, Miraiya, Robotix, Exodus, Bubble Bobble, Tetris Remix, Massive, and Too Tight), which should total 8,250, and add 6,750 card fragments for a tier 10
                      Token Fusions give random results now, so you don't have to specify what is being combined with what - we ditched the fusion table.

                      What I can do if you'd like, is trade all that you've listed there into 1 Tier 6 Card.
                      If not, I can do all those mergers individually, but it would be a lot easier for me to pull a single card lol - It's up to you


                      Comment

                      • FFR TCG
                        Obliterate
                        • Mar 2015
                        • 530

                        #6581
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                        One Winged Angel

                        You have a new Quality Pack!

                        You tear open the package to reveal:

                        47 Doomsday - Tier 5
                        80 Magnum - Tier 9
                        45 Comptine D'un Autre Ete Techno Mix - Tier 5


                        Sum of card values: 9300
                        -----------------------------------


                        One Winged Angel

                        You have a new Token Pack!

                        You tear open the package to reveal:

                        43 MaxX AttaxX - Tier 5
                        12 Technostorm Hurricaine - Tier 2
                        8 Pokemon DnB - Tier 1


                        -----------------------------------


                        avadram

                        You have a new Quality Pack!

                        You tear open the package to reveal:

                        42 00.01 - Tier 5
                        56 A Lifetime (F-777 ReMiX) - Tier 6
                        69 Southern Cross - Tier 7


                        Sum of card values: 3650
                        -----------------------------------


                        avadram

                        You have a new Token Pack!

                        You tear open the package to reveal:

                        24 Incognito v2 - Tier 3
                        15 Dance To Moroder - Tier 2
                        35 V1 - Tier 4


                        -----------------------------------


                        awein999

                        You have a new Quality Pack!

                        You tear open the package to reveal:

                        39 Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too - Tier 4
                        67 Aerospace - Tier 7
                        38 Troglodytic Epica - Tier 4


                        Sum of card values: 2900
                        -----------------------------------


                        awein999

                        You have a new Token Pack!

                        You tear open the package to reveal:

                        8 Pokemon DnB - Tier 1
                        16 CIA Rave v2 - Tier 2
                        12 Technostorm Hurricaine - Tier 2


                        -----------------------------------
                        Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #6582
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          would I not be losing cards if I traded all those in for a single T6?

                          after the trades I'd end up with five T2, three T3, and one T5...I'd just need one additional T3 to merge those into two T4 and then one T5 for the T6 merge, so I'd be losing three T2 cards

                          I was trying to get more unique token cards but if you want to do just a single merge to save time I wouldn't mind, as long as I'm not losing cards I don't need to be losing


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • TheSaxRunner05
                            The Doctor
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 6144

                            #6583
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                            Originally posted by awein999
                            fuse:
                            t3 Tribal Style with Nippon Zenkoku GABA Ondo
                            (assuming there was a typo and i have two Eien Meikyus) t1 Eien Meikyu with We Interrupt This Program (AG Flash Floor Mix)
                            Bike Thief (Tubeway Remix) T4
                            Hatten Carnival! v2 T2


                            Comment

                            • TheSaxRunner05
                              The Doctor
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 6144

                              #6584
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                              Also pls take all my regular dupes (Desire Drive, Miraiya, Robotix, Exodus, Bubble Bobble, Tetris Remix, Massive, and Too Tight), which should total 8,250, and add 6,750 card fragments for a tier 10
                              95 grind4 - Tier 10

                              See my previous post about the tokens


                              Comment

                              • One Winged Angel
                                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 10837

                                #6585
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                                I posted a response lol

                                also rushy I'll trade one of my left arrows for one of your down arrows if u wan


                                Originally posted by ilikexd
                                i want to be cucked by cirno

                                Comment

                                Working...