The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheSaxRunner05
    The Doctor
    • Apr 2006
    • 6144

    #6586
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    I posted a response lol

    also rushy I'll trade one of my left arrows for one of your down arrows if u wan
    When I posted earlier it went to the top of the page and I missed your post.

    I did miscalculate earlier, your post is correct.


    Comment

    • TheSaxRunner05
      The Doctor
      • Apr 2006
      • 6144

      #6587
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

      This Tool rushy made shows what results you'd get (Tier wise) if you combined all your token cards. -

      Here's the link if you wanted to try it yourself -


      Original data set: 7 7 6 6 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
      Pass 1: 8 7 7 6 6 5 5 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
      Pass 2: 8 8 7 6 6 5 5 4 4 4 4 3 3 3 3 3 3
      Pass 3: 9 7 7 6 5 5 4 4 4
      Pass 4: 9 8 6 6 5 4
      Pass 5: 9 8 7 5 4

      Edit:// So you'd have 1 Tier 9, 1 Tier 8, 1 Tier 7, 1 Tier 5, and 1 Tier 4 Token Card left over if you nuked them all
      I've added the link to that tool to the OP as well
      Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 07-18-2017, 06:19 PM.


      Comment

      • One Winged Angel
        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 10837

        #6588
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

        omg pls no nukerinos

        if you don't mind doing them separately, I'd prefer that...there's a couple T2s I'm still missing and I'd like to try to get them

        once i have those, in the future I'll just wait on my doubles until I can merge them all up to one higher value card

        ......you could always rig this to help expedite getting to that point ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


        Originally posted by ilikexd
        i want to be cucked by cirno

        Comment

        • TheSaxRunner05
          The Doctor
          • Apr 2006
          • 6144

          #6589
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
          omg pls no nukerinos

          if you don't mind doing them separately, I'd prefer that...there's a couple T2s I'm still missing and I'd like to try to get them

          once i have those, in the future I'll just wait on my doubles until I can merge them all up to one higher value card

          ......you could always rig this to help expedite getting to that point ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
          I can do them separately, that's not a problem.

          Tier 2 Results:
          Ride of the Black Rider
          Frozen Bond
          Strawberry
          Ninjitsu
          Strawberry

          Tier 3 Results:
          Incognito v2
          Manhattan Sapphire
          Nippon Zenkoku GABA Ondo
          Abyss (Downbeat Mix)
          First Try
          Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 07-18-2017, 06:37 PM.


          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #6590
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

            ty

            it should be three T3s and one T5 though (edit: or are you being a cutie and continuing to fuse my dupes, I can't tell)
            Last edited by One Winged Angel; 07-18-2017, 06:39 PM.


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • TheSaxRunner05
              The Doctor
              • Apr 2006
              • 6144

              #6591
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

              There was more dupes after Round 1 so I continued - I'll keep going

              Edit:// I think that's all the dupes
              38 Kagami Tier 4
              42 Samurai Road Tier 5
              Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 07-18-2017, 06:54 PM.


              Comment

              • Precarious
                Unacceptable
                • Mar 2014
                • 208

                #6592
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                Plenty of booze, and this time plenty of boos as well.

                Comment

                • rushyrulz
                  Digital Dancing!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 12985

                  #6593
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  rushy I'll trade one of my left arrows for one of your down arrows if u wan
                  :ok_hand: emoji
                  Last edited by rushyrulz; 07-18-2017, 07:43 PM.


                  Comment

                  • TheSaxRunner05
                    The Doctor
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 6144

                    #6594
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.


                    Standard Plus and Token


                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #6595
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      salty i didn't get 2k lol but quality pack for now
                      Last edited by Guest; 07-18-2017, 09:46 PM.

                      Comment

                      • axith
                        FFR Veteran
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 1251

                        #6596
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game



                        Horde pack please.

                        Comment

                        • User1176756

                          #6597
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          token








                          Last edited by Guest; 07-18-2017, 09:46 PM.

                          Comment

                          • avadram
                            Custom User Title
                            • Dec 2015
                            • 103

                            #6598
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                            Use a set of arrows for a bribery pack

                            Use
                            Hyper Hyper -Definitive Version-

                            Comment

                            • FFR TCG
                              Obliterate
                              • Mar 2015
                              • 530

                              #6599
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              Precarious

                              You have a new Quality Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              34 Dating Start! - Tier 4
                              48 Wrath - Tier 5
                              54 Comfort Betrays - Tier 6


                              Sum of card values: 2700
                              -----------------------------------


                              TheSaxRunner05

                              You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              50 Electrical Parade -Remix- - Tier 6
                              39 Back in the Day - Tier 4
                              43 Frozen Fire - Tier 5
                              68 CQ Boss - Tier 7


                              Sum of card values: 4300
                              -----------------------------------


                              badman7772

                              You have a new Quality Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              40 Tribe Attacker - Tier 5
                              71 EuroMorroc (Clean Edit) - Tier 8
                              64 Degenerates - Tier 7


                              Sum of card values: 5000
                              -----------------------------------


                              badman7772

                              You have a new Token Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              11 One More Night (SynthWulf Remix) - Tier 2
                              0 PWND! - Tier 1
                              0 Crowdpleaser - Tier 1


                              -----------------------------------


                              axith

                              You have a new Horde Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              43 In Aisles - Tier 5
                              28 Diamond Dust Zone - Act 1 - Tier 3
                              15 {Lost Memories} - Tier 2
                              25 memories [KURi-ZiLL] - Tier 3
                              18 Another day - Tier 2


                              Sum of card values: 3200
                              -----------------------------------


                              avadram

                              You have a new Bribery Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              Decider Card:
                              39 Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too - Tier 4
                              Bonus Cards:
                              65 Holy Winter - Tier 7
                              38 Move It Groove It [Standard] - Tier 4
                              65 Beatrice - Tier 7
                              87 The Devil Plays Dance Games - Tier 9


                              Sum of card values: 12000
                              -----------------------------------


                              You have completed the Seeing Double Achievement and will be awarded 10k credits.

                              Edit://
                              Forgot to do my token Pack

                              TheSaxRunner05

                              You have a new Token Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              12 Technostorm Hurricaine - Tier 2
                              14 Strawberry - Tier 2
                              43 Sifon - Tier 5


                              -----------------------------------

                              Also, this is the TCG's 300th post!
                              Last edited by FFR TCG; 07-19-2017, 12:51 AM.
                              Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.

                              Comment

                              • TheSaxRunner05
                                The Doctor
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 6144

                                #6600
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                                Thanks to everyone who's taken my trades!

                                There are 33 Classical cards left I don't have, 14 haven't been dropped yet, and 7 cards I need are on inactive accounts. Getting close!


                                Comment

                                Working...