The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheSaxRunner05
    The Doctor
    • Apr 2006
    • 6144

    #6496
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

    Originally posted by trumaestro
    So what is the counting cards achievement for? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
    As far as I can tell from the code, it's from unwrapping a Tier 3, Difficulty 21 card. I think it's 3,2,1 was the original theme behind it. I don't see it in the OP though, lol.


    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #6497
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

      21 as in blackjack. where you count cards. to get 21. and win.
      Last edited by rushyrulz; 07-3-2017, 11:23 PM.


      Comment

      • TheSaxRunner05
        The Doctor
        • Apr 2006
        • 6144

        #6498
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

        Oh, Ok. I need to add it to the OP sometime.


        Comment

        • Soundwave-
          Carry your failures proud
          • Sep 2015
          • 644

          #6499
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          I'll take a T12 or Bust
          Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
          only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
          Originally posted by スンファンさん
          右に3回回らない限り間違います。

          Comment

          • awein999
            (ಠ⌣ಠ)
            • Oct 2007
            • 4647

            #6500
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

            fuse:
            Slow Motion (Wipeout Pure Xtra)
            Prelude to Rites
            Originally posted by Staiain
            i am super purple hippo

            Comment

            • TheSaxRunner05
              The Doctor
              • Apr 2006
              • 6144

              #6501
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

              I'm surprised more people haven't taken up identifying some of the songs in the sound clip


              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #6502
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                I didn't even see that until you just mentioned it.


                Comment

                • Silsim
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 16

                  #6503
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                  Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                  I'm surprised more people haven't taken up identifying some of the songs in the sound clip
                  Do I PM the TCG account or you directly?

                  EDIT: Also if there is anyone available for multiplayer, call me pls! I'll be here for the next ~2 hours. MP done thank Mr Rushy
                  Last edited by Silsim; 07-7-2017, 12:35 PM.

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #6504
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                    I'm in MP mr silsim


                    Comment

                    • Silsim
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 16

                      #6505
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      quality + token
                      Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

                      Comment

                      • TheSaxRunner05
                        The Doctor
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 6144

                        #6506
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                        Originally posted by Silsim
                        Do I PM the TCG account or you directly?
                        Either Or


                        Comment

                        • FFR TCG
                          Obliterate
                          • Mar 2015
                          • 530

                          #6507
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          Soundwave-

                          You have a new T12 or Bust Pack!

                          You tear open the package to reveal:

                          41 Remember 15 Years Ago... - Tier 5
                          54 Sunny Side Up - Tier 6


                          Sum of card values: 2050
                          -----------------------------------


                          Silsim

                          You have a new Quality Pack!

                          You tear open the package to reveal:

                          43 Legend of the Starfighter - Tier 5
                          66 Rearranger Re-Edit - Tier 7
                          56 Relic Expedition Inanotherstar - Tier 6


                          Sum of card values: 3650
                          -----------------------------------


                          Silsim

                          You have a new Token Pack!

                          You tear open the package to reveal:

                          49 Hardcore of the North - Tier 5
                          8 Do Not Sex To This - Tier 1
                          16 Hatten Carnival! v2 - Tier 2


                          -----------------------------------
                          Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.

                          Comment

                          • TheSaxRunner05
                            The Doctor
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 6144

                            #6508
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                            Originally posted by awein999
                            fuse:
                            Slow Motion (Wipeout Pure Xtra)
                            Prelude to Rites
                            Quoting this because I need to remember this - I need to fix the token "drop" list, since it's incomplete, before I do this.

                            I hope to get to that tomorrow or Sunday.


                            Comment

                            • FFR TCG
                              Obliterate
                              • Mar 2015
                              • 530

                              #6509
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              Weekend Challenge!

                              Gain Exactly 42 Credits from a song, while scoring 25 misses or more.

                              Reward: Copenhagen Pack

                              This Challenge Ends 7/9/2017 at 11:59 P.M.
                              Play the FFR Trading Card Game for your chance to earn credits, tokens, and expand your card collection! Click the image below.

                              Comment

                              • TheSaxRunner05
                                The Doctor
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 6144

                                #6510
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game



                                Comment

                                Working...