The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User1176756

    #7966
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

    badman7772 used firaga

    Comment

    • awein999
      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
      • Oct 2007
      • 4647

      #7967
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

      die evil santa die
      Last edited by awein999; 12-11-2019, 10:30 PM.
      Originally posted by Staiain
      i am super purple hippo

      Comment

      • Thasyka
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2014
        • 18

        #7968
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

        Comment

        • awein999
          (ಠ⌣ಠ)
          • Oct 2007
          • 4647

          #7969
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          Originally posted by Staiain
          i am super purple hippo

          Comment

          • Ultimate Mike7
            Bloo Boi!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2010
            • 239

            #7970
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

            Last edited by Ultimate Mike7; 12-12-2019, 11:01 PM.
            I'm the underdog so place your bets.

            Comment

            • MarcusHawkins
              The Punny Anti-PA Guy
              • Jun 2013
              • 1221

              #7971
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

              Submission for December 12th
              Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 12-13-2019, 12:00 AM.

              Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

              This man is three months too early.
              Originally posted by badman7772
              Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              what the fuck marcus lmao

              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
              Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
              Best Newbie
              1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

              Up And Coming FFRer
              2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

              Comment

              • User1176756

                #7972
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                something from yesterday

                Comment

                • Ultimate Mike7
                  Bloo Boi!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 239

                  #7973
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                  I'm the underdog so place your bets.

                  Comment

                  • MarcusHawkins
                    The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 1221

                    #7974
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game


                    Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                    This man is three months too early.
                    Originally posted by badman7772
                    Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    what the fuck marcus lmao

                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                    Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                    Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                    Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                    Best Newbie
                    1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                    Up And Coming FFRer
                    2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #7975
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      Comment

                      • awein999
                        (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 4647

                        #7976
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                        here is my absurdly incredible total from yesterday
                        Originally posted by Staiain
                        i am super purple hippo

                        Comment

                        • awein999
                          (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 4647

                          #7977
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          killitkillitkillit
                          Originally posted by Staiain
                          i am super purple hippo

                          Comment

                          • Ultimate Mike7
                            Bloo Boi!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 239

                            #7978
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                            I'm the underdog so place your bets.

                            Comment

                            • MarcusHawkins
                              The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                              • Jun 2013
                              • 1221

                              #7979
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 12-14-2019, 11:27 PM.

                              Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                              This man is three months too early.
                              Originally posted by badman7772
                              Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              what the fuck marcus lmao

                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                              Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                              Best Newbie
                              1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                              Up And Coming FFRer
                              2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                              Comment

                              • awein999
                                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 4647

                                #7980
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                                evil. santa
                                Originally posted by Staiain
                                i am super purple hippo

                                Comment

                                Working...