A Week of Trick Or Treat.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #271
    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

    So was it just the two hints related to three tokens, or is there a 3rd as well? =P

    EDIT: Or do those two now correspond with new images? D=
    Last edited by T-Force; 10-27-2011, 01:08 PM.
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #272
      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

      Just don't worry about those two clues since the new one pertains to all 3 tokens.

      I got a regular update done, I still need to do the bonus points. But I wanted to also remind you guys this will be ending Saturday at 11am server time since we had some site downtime during this event.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • popsicle_3000
        Legendary Noob
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 4642

        #273
        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

        sigh... I want the tokens!!! i've got 35 images now though

        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
        39,000 popsicles pro bg blue note arrow slayer whoa damn..
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        one way to stream them all
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Right after sex, it skillboosted me by +10 levels from like a 35-45 about. (Which then 15 min's later I got really tired and couldn't play anymore)

        But then my lady friend got pissed off I was playing FFR instead of playing her. Then for the rest of the night she played the 'Only want me for my body' card and I didn't get to sleep with blankets that night.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        replacing ifitypedhisnameaslargeashisnamesuggests,iwouldgetbanned with theelongatedaustrocanadian3000 (pop).
        Originally posted by reuben_tate
        Title: Popsicle Three

        Thousand the farthest
        He's gone in an official
        Whoop hip hip hooray!
        Originally posted by U.N. Owen
        kjwkjw: "oh my god, Tosh. Post that in the thread."

        @popsicle_3000:
        Danger incoming
        The popsicles are melting
        Three thousand of them
        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        you got to ease the topic into some conversation and let it go from there

        dynam0: man friend that was an intense sm session right?
        friend: haha yeah you really nailed those patterns
        dynam0: yeah man kind of like how gay dudes nail other gay dudes in the ass!
        friend: hey bro can i tell you something
        dynam0 yeah man whats up?
        friend: hypothetically speaking would you care if i was bisexual or maybe even gay?
        dynam0: bro we shower together after sm sessions all the time and i'll still shower with you even if you are gay or w/e thats your thing just dont try to ram my ass HAHAHA
        friend: thanks man
        dynam0: no problem man
        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
        pop takin' time out of playing irl Trauma Center to check in on his fiffer buds (mm)
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Well, Popsicle won every award this year so it was canceled.

        Comment

        • leonid
          I am leonid
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Oct 2008
          • 8080

          #274
          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

          10 minutes till the deadline.... 49 images and three tokens found so far. I'm not good at this



          Proud member of Team No

          Comment

          • PrawnSkunk
            Administrator
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Administrator
            • Dec 2007
            • 3907

            #275
            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

            Originally posted by leonid
            10 minutes till the deadline.... 49 images and three tokens found so far. I'm not good at this
            simmer down, leonid :U
            'ya still got 24 hours and 10 minutes until the deadline

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            But I wanted to also remind you guys this will be ending Saturday at 11am server time since we had some site downtime during this event.

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #276
              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

              submitted my hint->solution matchings. I feel pretty good about 95% of them lol. I really wish I could find that last icon tho


              Comment

              • rsr2
                Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                • Oct 2004
                • 1386

                #277
                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                I suck so badly at this >_>
                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #278
                  Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                  gj silvuh getting all of them


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Kyozu22
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 2

                    #279
                    Finding pictures... Like a Boss

                    I currently have 4
                    Edit: Now i have 20, but i am not nearly giving up.
                    I will find them all by tomorrow lol
                    Last edited by Kyozu22; 10-28-2011, 01:24 PM.

                    Comment

                    • UserNameGoesHere
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2008
                      • 1114

                      #280
                      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                      Submitted.
                      Originally posted by Crashfan3
                      Man, what would we do without bored rednecks?
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • igotrhythm
                        Fractals!
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 6535

                        #281
                        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                        CBA to find more than six of them, and one of them was by complete and total fluke. Sent my finds in.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                        Comment

                        • SirRhythm
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2011
                          • 37

                          #282
                          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                          I have found 12 just looking around a bit, hmm i'll have a look tommorow

                          Comment

                          • demonllama6124
                            im your grandpa!!!
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 1440

                            #283
                            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                            all i cared about were the 3 support tokens and i found them after a while. i have way too many credits so it wasnt worth it looking for the others
                            Originally posted by nestlekwik
                            Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                            Originally posted by welsh_girl
                            OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                            Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                            Originally posted by Velocity
                            leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                            Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                            Comment

                            • hi19hi19
                              lol happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 12194

                              #284
                              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                              I sent in all 45 I found... hope I'm not too late :s


                              Comment

                              • LJRoX
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 2762

                                #285
                                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                                kayla i sent you my token get through facebook since i was banned =/

                                Comment

                                Working...