A Week of Trick Or Treat.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • remedy1502
    remederpin
    • Feb 2007
    • 4885

    #151
    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

    Oh god yesssssssssss I found one. I knew it has something to do with it weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Comment

    • qqwref
      stepmania archaeologist
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 4092

      #152
      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

      I found two spiders :O
      Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
      Best SDG: PANTS (86)
      Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

      Comment

      • One Winged Angel
        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 10837

        #153
        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

        holy shit found two holy shit holy shit


        Originally posted by ilikexd
        i want to be cucked by cirno

        Comment

        • Emithith
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2008
          • 1784

          #154
          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

          Somehow I think the hint for the Support Tokens were easier than before. D:

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #155
            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

            GOT ALL THREE HAHAHA YESSSSSSSSSSSS

            edit for caps raped


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #156
              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

              Lol nvm mis-read what Emith said
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Velocity
                Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Administrator
                • Jul 2007
                • 1821

                #157
                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                KAYLA, WHY U NO MAKE HINT HARDER D:lol vb

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #158
                  Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                  Velo, why you not hide them better :P
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #159
                    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                    Velocity, wai u no make them less visible
                    EDIT: ****ING COCKSCUKING MOTHER****ER NINJA DICKIAEWHNIHJAKCGB

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #160
                      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                      lol, I also got all three (:

                      Not that it matters since I already have the support tokens anyway lmao
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • remedy1502
                        remederpin
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 4885

                        #161
                        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                        I have 2 goddamn I need to find it ;-;

                        Comment

                        • Elite Ninja
                          Kawaii Desu
                          Event Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 4828

                          #162
                          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                          Originally posted by Velocity
                          KAYLA, WHY U NO MAKE HINT HARDER D:lol vb
                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          Velo, why you not hide them better :P
                          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                          Velocity, wai u no make them less visible
                          EDIT: ****ING COCKSCUKING MOTHER****ER NINJA DICKIAEWHNIHJAKCGB
                          haha I laughed at this
                          Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                          Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                          Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                          Comment

                          • Emithith
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 1784

                            #163
                            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                            These ARE all on the site right? (even if they are really sneakily hidden in places that are semi-inaccessible)

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #164
                              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                              Yes they are all on the site.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • SK8R43
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 4684

                                #165
                                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                                WOW, i dont quite see how there's 54 images. So far i have found 22 of them without the hints at all...cant figure out what hint goes with most of them that i have found tho. lol
                                Thee Burstinator
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...