A Week of Trick Or Treat.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reshiram
    The Vast White Note
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2011
    • 1224

    #241
    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

    Good job on these difficult and mind-bending clues. :3

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #242
      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

      Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
      Is Coactive the token for the first hint? If so, I'm going to flip my sht. :C
      you may start flipping.


      Comment

      • PrawnSkunk
        Administrator
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Administrator
        • Dec 2007
        • 3907

        #243
        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        you may start flipping.


        Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 10-23-2011, 04:33 PM.

        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #244
          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

          I was totally approaching the profiles the wrong way, I'm on a roll now xD


          Comment

          • Reshiram
            The Vast White Note
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2011
            • 1224

            #245
            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

            I feel so stupid until I get them right. X3

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #246
              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

              53. idc which one I'm missing either.


              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #247
                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                lmao I think almost everyone is sitting at 53, I have no fvcking clue where those last two are


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #248
                  Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                  People keep seeming to miss 2 of the 5 tombstones lol. And only 1 person has sent me one of the locations that it's in.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • pmonibuv1
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 3236

                    #249
                    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                    I'm raging at a hint... "buh" ?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?_?
                    FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                    FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                    sigpic


                    Comment

                    • justin_ator
                      🥓<strong><span style="col
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 7648

                      #250
                      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                      Are the three I sent you the three that get found most, or was one of mine one of the non-found ones? Lol. =]

                      Comment

                      • rushyrulz
                        Digital Dancing!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 12985

                        #251
                        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                        pmon you already have Buh, don't worry. It was a hard hint for an easy location.


                        Comment

                        • bmah
                          shots FIRED
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 8448

                          #252
                          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                          I hope there'll be answers for all of them when the event is over. It'd be neat to see what we've missed.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #253
                            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                            I haven't looked at yours yet Justin, kinda took a chill day today. I needed it.

                            Buh was just a stupid obscure hint that people probably wont get anyway. But I knew the location was somewhere EVERYONE was gonna look anyway so I was just like this is lulsy :3

                            And yes, when it's over I'll put what location went to what hint, etc, etc.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • AlexDest
                              good hot
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 5309

                              #254
                              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                              Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
                              Is Coactive the token for the first hint? If so, I'm going to flip my sht. :C
                              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

                              have found 4 more today, sent a PM

                              18 images found (o:

                              Comment

                              • woker-X
                                .... :.. .:. ::
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 1040

                                #255
                                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                                lol I found an answer for notffron while I was tring to find more images hahaha...

                                anyway... 5 images left :3

                                Comment

                                Working...