A Week of Trick Or Treat.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • master q60
    Aka Shinboro
    • Nov 2007
    • 895

    #316
    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

    Are you f'ing kidding me, I put /pyscho and not /psychopath sigh

    EDIT: by next month do you mean November or december?
    Last edited by master q60; 10-29-2011, 07:44 PM.
    Originally posted by TC_Pr0
    I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
    Originally posted by Sprite-
    I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

    Comment

    • PrawnSkunk
      Administrator
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Administrator
      • Dec 2007
      • 3907

      #317
      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

      Any particular reason why not everyone with >10 images received bonus credits? or it that not everyone's total has been calculated yet .. :U

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #318
        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

        Originally posted by master q60
        Are you f'ing kidding me, I put /pyscho and not /psychopath sigh

        EDIT: by next month do you mean November or december?
        November


        Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
        Any particular reason why not everyone with >10 images received bonus credits? or it that not everyone's total has been calculated yet .. :U

        Originally posted by psychoangel691

        EDIT: I should add that this is without the matching to the hints thing. I haven't figured out how I want to structure that just yet.

        EDIT 2: This will be the bonus payout

        10 right 1000 bonus
        20 right 1500 bonus
        30 right 2000 bonus
        40 right 2500 bonus
        52 right 4000 bonus
        Bonus was for matching the hints to the correct page where the image was found. I mentioned it several times in the thread.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • iironiic
          D6 FFR Legacy Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2009
          • 4342

          #319
          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

          Looking forward for the tokens. Thank you for hosting this! I had a blast :]

          Comment

          • alloyus
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 3269

            #320
            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            You'll get your chance next month
            You have no idea how happy this made me~

            ^FFP_D0pey btw

            Comment

            • pmonibuv1
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2007
              • 3236

              #321
              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

              Christmas. !_!
              FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

              FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

              sigpic


              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #322
                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                Why Velocity isn't handing out tokens atm




                XD
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Ziergdsx18
                  ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 2800

                  #323
                  Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                  oh, so its over, heh i kinda stopped searching after getting the tokens lol

                  twas fun :3


                  | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                  Comment

                  • Emithith
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 1784

                    #324
                    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                    'tis okay. My 2 tokens can wait. Bugsmashing is more important.

                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #325
                      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                      not so much bugsmashing as multiplayer developing.


                      Comment

                      • Emithith
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 1784

                        #326
                        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        not so much bugsmashing as multiplayer developing.
                        I was referring to the bugs with scores yesterday. >_>

                        Comment

                        • woker-X
                          .... :.. .:. ::
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 1040

                          #327
                          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                          I just found something... there were 56 images.

                          I don't see this one listed in the answers Kayla posted... lol

                          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/trick

                          Comment

                          • krunkykai22
                            &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 5436

                            #328
                            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                            ::waits for the tokens to be distributed::

                            I'm so anxious to play them! :P

                            Comment

                            • qqwref
                              stepmania archaeologist
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 4092

                              #329
                              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                              Originally posted by woker-X
                              I just found something... there were 56 images.

                              I don't see this one listed in the answers Kayla posted... lol

                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/trick
                              Oh yeah, good point. I had that one in my list, and I had 50+3 images, but upon further checking I see three from Kayla's list that I didn't have. Guess that wasn't just a counting error on my part then, lol...
                              Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                              Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                              Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                              Comment

                              • krunkykai22
                                &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 5436

                                #330
                                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                                So, any ETA on tokens being distributed?

                                Comment

                                Working...