A Week of Trick Or Treat.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #121
    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

    Hey guys

    I guess someone left a nice treat for you all

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • Evnoir
      _(:3」∠)_
      • Sep 2008
      • 978

      #122
      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

      I thought your avatar was of a candy corn, which kind of relates to Halloween.

      Comment

      • Emithith
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2008
        • 1784

        #123
        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

        I keep meaning to say this, but keep forgetting, what if it's someone like Herogashix who uses my computer (and has to, since it's a shared computer) and submits screenshots? What happens then? :S

        Comment

        • Ziergdsx18
          ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2007
          • 2800

          #124
          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          Riot, people have already been taking the images and putting them on their profiles, in posts, etc. I just want a nice event for the entire community so please can we cut this junk out?

          Going to add a rule now effective as of this post, if you post the images around to confuse other users you will be disqualified from this event.
          Lol figures


          | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #125
            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

            sent 16 more


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #126
              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

              Sorry guys new (a) new image(s) and locations have been put in place for the support tokens. Apparently a whole bunch of people found out what it was. If you already had it submitted don't worry it's not being taken away from you.

              Also, I'm trying to get another update done but the site is loading really slow for me right now. Sorry.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Emithith
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2008
                • 1784

                #127
                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                Sorry guys new (a) new image(s) and locations have been put in place for the support tokens. Apparently a whole bunch of people found out what it was. If you already had it submitted don't worry it's not being taken away from you.

                Also, I'm trying to get another update done but the site is loading really slow for me right now. Sorry.
                woah, now that you mention it, it is loading pretty slow.
                New hints, I presume? Lemme at em. >:3

                Comment

                • Ziergdsx18
                  ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 2800

                  #128
                  Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                  nvm
                  Last edited by Ziergdsx18; 10-22-2011, 12:45 AM. Reason: trig(o:


                  | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #129
                    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                    I have over like 30 pms to go through lol. But everything is loading so slow that I might just wait till morning.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • darkshark
                      Nothing.
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 4189

                      #130
                      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                      I wonder how many people have sent in pictures of the hidden crap on my profile rofl.

                      Comment

                      • justin_ator
                        🥓<strong><span style="col
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 7648

                        #131
                        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                        Not me =]

                        Haven't submitted mine yet, I'll do it leisurely since I don't need to try for the tokens.

                        Comment

                        • Xx{Midnight}xX
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 8548

                          #132
                          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                          token token token token token...

                          Middie want's at least one of them....

                          Comment

                          • sweet2kill210
                            I'm okay I guess
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 594

                            #133
                            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                            Did the website not connect for a while for anyone else? ...

                            Anyways, I don't know how to insert my screenshots in a PM. >.< I'm such a newb. :/

                            I'll just put my screenshots in here if that's okay:

                            Just kidding. Lolz.


                            Thanks Gold Stinger, you are amazing!

                            Comment

                            • One Winged Angel
                              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 10837

                              #134
                              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                              I laughed lmao


                              Originally posted by ilikexd
                              i want to be cucked by cirno

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #135
                                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                                There are no token gets atm, will keep you guys updated. And someone had asked if they were the old support tokens. Yes they are.

                                Edit: will also extend this a day due to site downtime.

                                Edit 2: One of the tokens is still up for now. Still working on what to do with the other two.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...