A Week of Trick Or Treat.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #256
    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

    Workin on an update now, had over 40 pms so it'll take me a min.

    For those who want to try to match the image to the hint, if you haven't already can you please send me in text form the hints with either the link or the name of the page that match the hints? It will make it much easier on me to tally up bonus points if it's done this way.

    Thanks <3



    All updated.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • justin_ator
      🥓<strong><span style="col
      • Mar 2007
      • 7648

      #257
      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

      So were my three the common three or do I get to join the club?

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #258
        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

        It cycles between 3 of 4, there's 1 that only one person has managed to find so far. That was silvuh XD
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • bmah
          shots FIRED
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Oct 2003
          • 8448

          #259
          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

          So I guess the points/credits that come from matching the hints aren't updated till later I presume? I think my total points/credits hasn't changed from the last update, despite providing the matching explanations (along with one new pic I found) yesterday.

          edit: alright, thanks.
          My score should still be updated, because I sent one other pic too yesterday.
          Last edited by bmah; 10-24-2011, 04:55 PM.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #260
            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

            Yea I haven't done the bonus points yet. I'll prob add another column for that.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • eddieownz
              FFR Veteran
              • Jun 2011
              • 51

              #261
              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

              was jw if the 3 clues bring you to a image of a spider or what not i think i found one so i need to no pm me if possible
              Last edited by eddieownz; 10-25-2011, 06:55 AM.

              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #262
                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                If it's something that looks like it's a halloween event icon, screenshot it and send it in (after formatting your screenshot correctly, ofc).


                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #263
                  Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                  Originally posted by eddieownz
                  was jw if the 3 clues bring you to a image of a spider or what not i think i found one so i need to no pm me if possible
                  you're not even supposed to be mentioning this

                  Comment

                  • Emithith
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 1784

                    #264
                    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                    Gah. I can't think of where the 3rd one is. You guys made me have to sort it out in my dreams even. (followed by a stranger, offtopic dream..) Oh well I guess I don't need all 3. D:

                    Comment

                    • pmonibuv1
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 3236

                      #265
                      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                      Poop. Only a couple images left to find.
                      FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                      FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                      sigpic


                      Comment

                      • BahamutZER0
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 94

                        #266
                        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                        Man, my row on the spreadsheet looks so lonely next to everyone's tokens <.<

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #267
                          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                          54/55

                          748,910,327,489,032,409,123,490,871,234,789,123,409,872,347,893,249,837,247,819,240,982,374,327,895,646,718,934

                          Can I have the last one now? :/


                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #268
                            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                            I'm gonna do a huge update on this tomorrow. I'm gonna try to get all the bonus credits up as well. I was going through a few of the PM and holy cow Silvuh, he matched almost every hint correctly so far (he's missing a few images) You only have one wrong and it's because you have what buh should be matched somewhere else. I don't expect anyone to match that correctly unless they do it by process of elimination.

                            I should also mention that the old clues for the tokens were

                            "Go back and try again"
                            "You're a crazy person"

                            Just to eliminate some confusion that could arise from that.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • hi19hi19
                              lol happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 12194

                              #269
                              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                              QQ I can't find the third token I'm missing. I'll send all the images I've found in if I can't find it soon but I'd really love to find all the tokens, as those are the really important ones haha


                              Comment

                              • CammyGoesRawr
                                nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 2477

                                #270
                                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                                grrrr i found 17 or 18 and i cant find anymore D: ah well, i should get a good bit of credits, hopefully

                                Comment

                                Working...