A Week of Trick Or Treat.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emithith
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2008
    • 1784

    #106
    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

    I've only found 15.
    I'm trying to crack the Harder ones while I look for the obvious ones.
    I sure to hell wonder what "-Buh." is.
    Won't say what I think it is though.

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #107
      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

      What if someone took one of the images and made that into their avi...might be uber confusing.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • Emithith
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2008
        • 1784

        #108
        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

        Originally posted by Riotpolice
        What if someone took one of the images and made that into their avi...might be uber confusing.
        I thought about doing that already trololololol.

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #109
          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

          Riot, people have already been taking the images and putting them on their profiles, in posts, etc. I just want a nice event for the entire community so please can we cut this junk out?

          Going to add a rule now effective as of this post, if you post the images around to confuse other users you will be disqualified from this event.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #110
            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

            Originally posted by psychoangel691
            Riot, people have already been taking the images and putting them on their profiles, in posts, etc. I just want a nice event for the entire community so please can we cut this junk out?

            Going to add a rule now effective as of this post, if you post the images around to confuse other users you will be disqualified from this event.
            I wasn't suggesting anyone do that, just making an opinion. No harm.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • remedy1502
              remederpin
              • Feb 2007
              • 4885

              #111
              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

              Unrelated to drama but I just sent in my images; I'm done for the night my head hurts. Needs moar ideas.

              Brb shower. Brainstorming in the shower = best ideas = tokens found
              Last edited by remedy1502; 10-21-2011, 09:19 PM.

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #112
                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                I wasn't suggesting anyone do that, just making an opinion. No harm.

                You didn't understand me apparently. People already DID do it. It's causing issues for some users.
                Last edited by psychoangel691; 10-21-2011, 10:16 PM.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • emulord
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 778

                  #113
                  Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                  Im so bad at this. I dont even know what Im doing

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #114
                    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                    Imgur was acting very strange a few nights ago so I do understand.

                    Anyway I'm at 40 of em now and finally pretty stumped. Dunno where else to look >_<


                    Comment

                    • alloyus
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3269

                      #115
                      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                      I've gotta say, some of these are hidden very well...I've now had two that I found only after going back to the page because I missed it the first time XD

                      ^FFP_D0pey btw

                      Comment

                      • Emithith
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 1784

                        #116
                        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/FFR+Ghost/

                        Of all things to not be a page with a secret.
                        (I hope. I checked and I didn't see any secrets.)

                        Comment

                        • Xx{Midnight}xX
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 8548

                          #117
                          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                          I sent in the first batch of one's I found.

                          Not to sure anymore which ones I have and haven't found. Some of them I found by being like "I suppose I'll find one here..." another one I found by doing something else (I can't say because that'd give it way.) and just lol

                          I will say this has been a very fun and interesting event and thanks for putting it on <3

                          Comment

                          • funmonkey54
                            The Chill Keeper
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 4127

                            #118
                            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                            24 so far. The main problem is that some of them that I find fit more than one hint. So I'm afraid to mark anything off my list. I wish I knew how many went with each hint. I don't want to spend TOO long trying one clue if there aren't more links for it.

                            Regardless, I'm enjoying myself. I'm glad I check FFR every now and then for fun stuff.

                            Comment

                            • Evnoir
                              _(:3」∠)_
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 978

                              #119
                              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                              Omg, I totally thought hi19's avatar was one of the images >_>

                              Comment

                              • hi19hi19
                                lol happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 12194

                                #120
                                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                                Originally posted by Evnoir
                                Omg, I totally thought hi19's avatar was one of the images >_>
                                I... don't...


                                what...


                                Comment

                                Working...