A Week of Trick Or Treat.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reshiram
    The Vast White Note
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2011
    • 1224

    #226
    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

    I didn't crop, basically because I've been doing the 'zip file' thing. And in those size isn't an issue. :3

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #227
      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

      I cropped to save space. I included the URL in the web address and enough of the screen to include the icon, circled in red :P. Hope I followed format correctly, otherwise I kept all the URLs in a notepad and can go back and make new screenshots.


      Comment

      • Xx{Midnight}xX
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 8548

        #228
        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #229
          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

          I'm literally getting some that are just links, nothing more :/
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Velocity
            Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Administrator
            • Jul 2007
            • 1821

            #230
            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

            Anyone who has found token locations, please send me a uncropped new screenshot so I can hand out tokens when it's over. Thank You.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #231
              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

              Still working on finishing up an update. Almost there.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • remedy1502
                remederpin
                • Feb 2007
                • 4885

                #232
                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                Originally posted by Velocity
                Anyone who has found token locations, please send me a uncropped new screenshot so I can hand out tokens when it's over. Thank You.
                sent

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #233
                  Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                  Okay update is done. Hopefully I didn't miss anything but if I did I'm gonna be going back through stuff anyway. It's way easier with large groups of photos from the same user to be accurate. But for now I'm tired and don't wanna do it lol.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Emithith
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 1784

                    #234
                    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                    The Coactive one I just can't find. Yet 5 others have. It can't be that hard though. I must just be looking in the wrong places.
                    Yeah.
                    That must be it.
                    *fetal position*
                    *rocks back and forth*
                    Spiders.. those damn spiders.
                    Heheheheheheheheehehehhhhehehehe.

                    Comment

                    • woker-X
                      .... :.. .:. ::
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 1040

                      #235
                      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                      Originally posted by Velocity
                      Anyone who has found token locations, please send me a uncropped new screenshot so I can hand out tokens when it's over. Thank You.

                      Sent my images :3

                      Comment

                      • PrawnSkunk
                        Administrator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 3907

                        #236
                        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                        sent >30 with support token <3

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #237
                          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                          Coactive was definitely the most difficult to find, and unfortunately Coactive is the best support token IMHO :/. Keep searching, you're bound to find it!

                          I will admit, the section of the hint that was related to that token was messing with my head mannnnn, so many ways it could be interpreted, and I tried EVERYTHING before finally stumbling upon the correct location and then realizing that it corresponded with the clue lmao.


                          Comment

                          • PrawnSkunk
                            Administrator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Administrator
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 3907

                            #238
                            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Coactive was definitely the most difficult to find, and unfortunately Coactive is the best support token IMHO :/. Keep searching, you're bound to find it!

                            I will admit, the section of the hint that was related to that token was messing with my head mannnnn, so many ways it could be interpreted, and I tried EVERYTHING before finally stumbling upon the correct location and then realizing that it corresponded with the clue lmao.
                            Is Coactive the token for the first hint? If so, I'm going to flip my sht. :C

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #239
                              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                              I again have people literally just sending me links to my inbox. I will not be accepting submissions that don't meet the req's on the OP.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 8548

                                #240
                                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                                hoboi 10k free credits. <3 Loving this.

                                Comment

                                Working...