A Week of Trick Or Treat.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CammyGoesRawr
    nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
    • Jul 2011
    • 2477

    #211
    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

    I just started, and i found 7 in the first 5 minutes...yay me

    Comment

    • Reshiram
      The Vast White Note
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2011
      • 1224

      #212
      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

      Wow, anyone who's finding these tokens has my respect.

      I feel like I'm in notpron right about now.

      Comment

      • woker-X
        .... :.. .:. ::
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 1040

        #213
        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

        yey... I've found 2 tokens + 43 images. :3

        Comment

        • Ziergdsx18
          ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2007
          • 2800

          #214
          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

          trig(o:
          Last edited by Ziergdsx18; 10-22-2011, 09:58 PM. Reason: trig(o:


          | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

          Comment

          • DarknessXoXLight
            sonder
            • Mar 2007
            • 2279

            #215
            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

            Yes! I found a token image!

            Comment

            • woker-X
              .... :.. .:. ::
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 1040

              #216
              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

              found the 3rd token image... yey!!!!!!!

              now to get the other 9 I have left :3

              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #217
                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                oh my god that was clever. found all 3 spiders. Was scratching my head for a while on the 3rd one.


                Comment

                • igotrhythm
                  Fractals!
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 6535

                  #218
                  Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                  Originally posted by Reshiram
                  Wow, anyone who's finding these tokens has my respect.

                  I feel like I'm in notpron right about now.
                  Dude, welcome to my state of mind when they started releasing tokens.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                  Comment

                  • CammyGoesRawr
                    nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 2477

                    #219
                    Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                    11 images + 0 tokens D: hahah

                    Comment

                    • Ziergdsx18
                      ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 2800

                      #220
                      Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                      stuck at images........i ****ing RQ !! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

                      sending what i got, ill try a bit more tmrrow ~_~


                      | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                      Comment

                      • Reshiram
                        The Vast White Note
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2011
                        • 1224

                        #221
                        Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                        20 images, most labeled correctly by clue number, with one token.

                        I can't think; I'm still exhausted from my state championship matches and need sleep. Will be back tomorrow to keep searching.

                        Comment

                        • CammyGoesRawr
                          nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 2477

                          #222
                          Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                          16 now

                          btw, whats the total number of hidden images? the op says 53, yet i've been seeing people say they have #/54 or #/55

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #223
                            Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                            Well first thing I'm gonna say is you guys sure like to keep me busy. I get like 10 new messages everytime I refresh.

                            The 2nd thing I want to say is people are not following directions. If you are not taking screen shots and circling images you aren't doing it right. I also have people cropping stuff way out which brings me to number 3.

                            I have some people sending only links and nothing more. I can't accept these. ( I was trying to be a little lenient, but I have to have the images)
                            Last edited by psychoangel691; 10-22-2011, 11:15 PM.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • qqwref
                              stepmania archaeologist
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 4092

                              #224
                              Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                              Sorry about all the cropping I did, I just didn't wanna take up too much space (or show you all the tabs I had open )
                              Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                              Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                              Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #225
                                Re: A Week of Trick Or Treat.

                                @ Cammy:

                                It's looking like something happened when we were getting them up and I think we ended up with

                                19 very easy
                                16 easy
                                12 med
                                5 hard

                                lol I don't know how but that seems to be what happened.
                                Add the three tokens, and you get a maximum of 55.

                                Comment

                                Working...