Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Most of them suck. The only ones I thought were half way decent were from our own who_cares973 and the other was by V4N. All the other ones were retardedly stepped IMO.
EDIT: I just played the newest ones. robertsona's file is good along with megamon88's.
FireKai Original Reborn
Collapse
X
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
I'm sorry norsegod, but I'm not even on the team. And I posted it on the thread for a reason. So everyone on FKO can read it.
Edit: Aim is gay.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Right, lets discuss something else now.
Let's say....the new files on ffr. What do you guys think of them? I haven't played them yet, but hey, they are usually fun.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Ok this ends here. Anyone wishing to discuss MetalAtlas' demotion is to talk to one of the leaders on AIM or by PM. Anyone posting about it in the thread will be awarded a team suspension.Yes, I'm not on the team anymore, but I would like to throw out my observations if you guys don't mind. Metal's solo challenges with other teams is actually crucial for FKO to gain power. It's more of a gamble in other words. If he won the solo 1 v 3 challenges people would recognize FKO as being a great team. Since one person defeats three at the same time, and better yet, it was a leader that did it. Metal also didn't spark the alliance idea with Dragons_Fury. I did. He was just adding to the wager because if we lost, you would get me back, and open the doors for more players to join the team. But if Metal lost, no harm no foul right? Sure I do not know about Metal's activity in FKO other than him actually trying to recruit players with this gambit. All I know is that what he did was going to be a great thing for FKO, and you guys couldn't accept a new idea into the team. See. Metal was testing it out, like a beta, for future friendly battles with other teams. Imo, Metal deserves his spot back in a leadership position. You can flame on me if you want.
Have A Nice DayLeave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Yes, I'm not on the team anymore, but I would like to throw out my observations if you guys don't mind. Metal's solo challenges with other teams is actually crucial for FKO to gain power. It's more of a gamble in other words. If he won the solo 1 v 3 challenges people would recognize FKO as being a great team. Since one person defeats three at the same time, and better yet, it was a leader that did it. Metal also didn't spark the alliance idea with Dragons_Fury. I did. He was just adding to the wager because if we lost, you would get me back, and open the doors for more players to join the team. But if Metal lost, no harm no foul right? Sure I do not know about Metal's activity in FKO other than him actually trying to recruit players with this gambit. All I know is that what he did was going to be a great thing for FKO, and you guys couldn't accept a new idea into the team. See. Metal was testing it out, like a beta, for future friendly battles with other teams. Imo, Metal deserves his spot back in a leadership position. You can flame on me if you want.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Your not causing drama. There was an issue that was worked out with all of the leaders. It was bound to happen. I know that some people are gonna be mad and think "hey its messed up you demoted a founder." But in all seriousness, if you guys want us this team to strive and be everything that we all know we can, we have to go through rough patches at times. I'm sorry it came down to demoting a founder, yeah your right, not really a nice thing to do, HOWEVER, we're simply looking out for this team. Seriously not doing anything besides what YOU want to do isnt gonna help this team, and thats what Metal was doing. If you guys want a full explanation, I have no problem explaining everything to you. PM me or hit me up on aim and you'll get it.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
well then... yesterday there was what like 5 posts. So i get off of ffr to go to the movies i fall asleep when i get home and wake up to 3 new pages... good job you guys. I think i will stay clear of this thread till everything is worked out, kmay causes drama by being straight forward. =(Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
Ok there is something I want to get out in the open right now. I "assisted" metal in making this team?? Who the hell did you hear that bs from. Metal came to me yes about the team and all but we both made this god damn team and i will NOT let anyone take that from me. Get your story and facts straight before you tell me what i can and cant do. I'm not trying to be a dick about it, but seriously, it wasn't just my decision.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
?_?
I know that you're a joker but it's hard for me to realize it.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
AJ... what do you think I'm not lol?Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: FireKai Original Reborn
<--- 24 hrs awake + insomniac
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: