FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Updated as of 5:30PM EST today.

    Leave a comment:


  • lumphoboextreme
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    aww i got hacked and lost my avatar and had to change it. D=

    on a more on topic note good luck to everyone in the tournament.

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    i'll be happy with 1500.

    and, looking forward to seeing how Shash will do in D5 vs Izzy, Laggy, etc. Let's see how his skills are post-avmiss fix.
    I thought Shash would never come back. Does this mean that he will start playing again or will he just quit again after the tournament is done?

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I think its whenever they decide to look through your stuff. There are tons of people signed up so it will probably span over a long period of time. The time they look at yours could be different then someone else. But you wouldn't know when that was anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by zoogarama
    Sprite-: *insert sexy post here*
    you always did have a way with words :P

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by EnR
    I laugh at it myself, then I look at my siggy and lol some more.

    Tass, I'm going to be in advanced amirite?
    EnR: Quite frankly you look insanely a lot like my cousin in that pic.

    Sprite-: *insert sexy post here*

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    Only the stats you had prior to hitting the signup button will be looked at for the most part. For some people, I will do advanced research of current scores.
    Gotcha. *gulps*

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Dominewyorican
    Off topic: I've been reading this whole
    thing through and have to laugh each time I see EnR's pic rofl.
    I laugh at it myself, then I look at my siggy and lol some more.

    Tass, I'm going to be in advanced amirite?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Only the stats you had prior to hitting the signup button will be looked at for the most part. For some people, I will do advanced research of current scores.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    On Topic: I remember seeing someone ask this before on one of the pages but didn't see a response. From when will we be looked at to be placed? In the sense that....I joined yesterday. Does that mean you will be looking at my "skills" from yesterday and back...or will things I accomplish this week as well be taken into account?

    Off topic: I've been reading this whole thing through and have to laugh each time I see EnR's pic rofl.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i'll be happy with 1500.

    and, looking forward to seeing how Shash will do in D5 vs Izzy, Laggy, etc. Let's see how his skills are post-avmiss fix.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Tass knows the future.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by xXDeltaXx
    how many people u think will sign up?
    Lots.

    tass said around 2000, no need to ask others >_>

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    how many people u think will sign up?

    Leave a comment:


  • cookie_monster0608
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Just solved my problem by talking my brother into driving me to the local community college.

    Bring it, everyone. >=D
    Good job. You're not SOL after all.

    Leave a comment:

Working...