SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xXOpkillerXx
    ✘ Forever OP✘
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2008
    • 4207

    #6976
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
    Sonata MA is nice
    Nice -273.15 FC, you can improve MA a little more though.
    Question looks pretty good, WEYX is fucking sick o.o
    FC ? There's a boo ;o and thx for reply, I'll work on that~

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #6977
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      All goods/boos count on J7 as greats on J4 actually, the timing for a great/boo on J7 is in the same area as a great on J4.

      Comment

      • xXOpkillerXx
        ✘ Forever OP✘
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2008
        • 4207

        #6978
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
        All goods/boos count on J7 as greats on J4 actually, the timing for a great/boo on J7 is in the same area as a great on J4.
        oh. so the only J4 cbs in a J7 score are the misses ??

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #6979
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Yeah, that's why I switched back to J4; it doesn't allow you to CB rush at all when converted to J4 haha.

          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #6980
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Some one link me a dump file to play, I'm bored. Obviously I am teribad now (worse than I was rofl) but I want to play a newer file so I can lol at how bad I've potintially got.

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #6981
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              play something from my rift is down speedcore minipack lol

              Comment

              • V-Ormix
                Banned
                • Aug 2008
                • 4677

                #6982
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by Choofers
                play something from my rift is down speedcore minipack lol
                were does one aquire such a pack :P?

                edit: eh, guess ill stop being lazy and search the forums.

                edit: file was blocked due to violations, weak.
                Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-18-2012, 08:39 PM.

                Comment

                • DayMan951
                  yfwdbwdsb
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 2255

                  #6983
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

                  Comment

                  • AlexDest
                    good hot
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 5309

                    #6984
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Sick PA


                    Better MA


                    My left hand is aids, it cant stay consistent <_>


                    Cant endure long left hand jacks..


                    Whored the hell out of Destiny:

                    1.3 rate, nice


                    1.4 rate, close


                    1.4 rate, ...nice life drop at the end



                    1.5 rate, pretty much destiny gamma


                    1.4 rate, there we go


                    1.5 rate, gamma again, got the A


                    1.2 rate, really good run


                    1.2 rate, patterns are horrible lol


                    1.2 rate, improved


                    1.1 rate, sick run

                    Comment

                    • V-Ormix
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4677

                      #6985
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by DayMan951
                      thanks man, but says the file is blocked :X fuck you media fire ;_;

                      edit: guess ill play pokemon pack files on 1.5 for now. be back in a bit to post awful scores :P

                      edit: rato 1.2
                      Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-18-2012, 08:49 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Zon Fire
                        ♎♏
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1082

                        #6986
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        why don't you just play gamma then, Alex?

                        sick scores none the less

                        Comment

                        • Dynam0
                          The Dominator
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 8987

                          #6987
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          yeah destiny 1.5x IS gamma lol...reminds me of being proud of playing max300 2.0 back when i was a nub rofl

                          that red sign 1.1 is sick gj

                          Comment

                          • V-Ormix
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4677

                            #6988
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            1.5s



                            I DUN GIVA FUC naw I blame my kb, I've got a bulky one laying around some were. I'll pass this later.


                            Comment

                            • gnr61
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 7251

                              #6989
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              omg alex so fast

                              random warmup from a few days ago, someone who can trill properly should fc/aaa this

                              Last edited by gnr61; 12-19-2012, 01:40 AM. Reason: derp
                              squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                              Comment

                              • EzExZeRo7497
                                ⠀
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 6858

                                #6990
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Red Sign 1.1 is crazy, RATO 1.2 is wtf too
                                How the fuck do you MA jumpstream so consistently Poopet D:

                                Comment

                                Working...