SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
and yet, the MA is still awesome. Cool scores Dynam0 (:
Sick shit Sakish. I am really liking that corp AAA o.o===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Wth is happening in this thread? Delirium, 4ever, saruin, weapon, pokemon medley, jammin beginner, sick scores guys. Also, minhdo, grats on RATO AA milestone. Asher, nice scores, Freud's OP stands out, napoleon's can be improved by most.Sick natureComment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
HOLY SHIT YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

First time actually beating midare on something (o:
I can die happy now. C800 is PERFECT.===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Thanks Luis.
First time AAAing this. The MA surprised me A LOT. This beats my old score by 28 perfects (o:
===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

If I am this good at it on SM then I should be a lot better at it on ffr x.xComment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Well you have a 6-1-1-1 according to your recent games played, so if anything you are doing better on FFR than SM with this file. I highly doubt that the majority of those greats were hit within the .01 second difference between where SM's J4 perfects end, but FFR's perfects still are in effect.
Anyway this felt good.

Also sightread quadded a song called "Hit 'n Slap" in the CKMP v1.Comment
-
Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Holy fuck, sick 1.3x ultrabeatdown AA issac o.o
Sick MA on cry of the brave foxfire777.===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================Comment
-










Comment