SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GammaBlaster
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2011
    • 1317

    #6991
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    It'll be a long while before I can gain my former skill (which is pretty unlikely seeing that nowadays I play SM once or twice a week lol)



    Testing J7.



    o3o

    Last edited by GammaBlaster; 12-19-2012, 03:15 AM.
    https://soundcloud.com/aquellex/crystal-chamber-combustion

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #6992
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Who the fuck are you
      jk, sup Gamma 8D

      Comment

      • AlexDest
        good hot
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 5309

        #6993
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        sick -273.15 1.2x

        Originally posted by Zon Fire
        why don't you just play gamma then, Alex?

        sick scores none the less
        was only playing in hsmp4 pack until i decided afterwards to transfer more packs over from my huge pack folder lol

        Comment

        • V-Ormix
          Banned
          • Aug 2008
          • 4677

          #6994
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by GammaBlaster
          It'll be a long while before I can gain my former skill (which is pretty unlikely seeing that nowadays I play SM once or twice a week lol)
          same, wanna be weekly rivals C: ? everyone who I once rival'd is universes ahead of me :C

          Comment

          • Dynam0
            The Dominator
            • Sep 2005
            • 8987

            #6995
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Posted more scores in my Thread

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #6996
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              A few scores between today and yesterday. lol @ how bad my MA is to everyone else

              ---------Yesterday's Scores------------

              how sad is it that this is the first time I've FC'd this rofl


              an improvement


              -----------Today's scores-----------

              this was much harder than i remember, good was stupid though and should have been AAA


              alright i guess


              sightread, gayyyyy


              WOW FUCK ME I split the quad at the end like a motherfucker


              fucking RIP. Great was after the one-handed trills, not during.
              Last edited by yo man im awesome; 12-19-2012, 02:48 PM.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              • Staiain
                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                • Aug 2009
                • 4545

                #6997
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                I think you're doing well, AAA's are a sign of good consistency, MA comes after bro






                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                SM Wiki My

                Comment

                • Dynam0
                  The Dominator
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 8987

                  #6998
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Since 1983 is a bitch to AAA for me even now. gl on getting that one

                  Comment

                  • Herogashix
                    D7 Dating Sim Player
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2183

                    #6999
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                    With a score like that on WLL, you should be easily AA-ing Ultra Beatdown Supreme 1.2 lol
                    Remind me again to actual try that file. xd I hated playing it on 1.2, but I probably could do better if I don't get massive pains in my left wrist. I also got bored halfway, >_>;;

                    Sick stuff Yo Man.

                    Comment

                    • AlexDest
                      good hot
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 5309

                      #7000
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Really nice MA on blockbuster YMIA

                      Only 1 perfect until the trill <_>


                      Forever stuck on 2p

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #7001
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Need more bad players.


                        ..wanted to FC this since ages, finally got it. btw, I can't AAA pad files so, screw ma/pa.


                        AAA stream, stamina dies really bad, recover on jumpjacks, repeat.
                        Last edited by Hakulyte; 12-19-2012, 04:42 PM.

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #7002
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Need more bad players.
                          don't worry I can't even pass that anymore, I'm slowly destroying my arms lol

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • Staiain
                            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 4545

                            #7003
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            even passing that is really nice imo, gj






                            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                            SM Wiki My

                            Comment

                            • RadiantVibe
                              PUNKTURE DERBY
                              • Dec 2011
                              • 723

                              #7004
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              ilikexd told me to play sm and I got this...

                              Comment

                              • Staiain
                                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 4545

                                #7005
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Haha that's really good










                                updated my thread with some more hand killing scores Hehu






                                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                                SM Wiki My

                                Comment

                                Working...