SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iCeCuBEz v2
    XFD
    • Mar 2008
    • 4924

    #6856
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    happy rainbow wut o.o
    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #6857
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      What the fuck? If Happy Rainbow is the file I'm thinking of, that's incomprehensible

      I remember this file in one of the nuclear blast packs that had many annoying 32nd bursts, not sure if that was the one
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #6858
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
        What the fuck? If Happy Rainbow is the file I'm thinking of, that's incomprehensible

        I remember this file in one of the nuclear blast packs that had many annoying 32nd bursts, not sure if that was the one
        Happy Rainbow isn't in any NB.

        Comment

        • iCeCuBEz v2
          XFD
          • Mar 2008
          • 4924

          #6859
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          it's in KBC 3
          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

          Comment

          • DossarLX ODI
            Batch Manager
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2008
            • 15013

            #6860
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Ok then I don't know that file haha, just I remember a file in Nuclear Blast that had similar looking GFX that also had a lot of 32nd bursts

            Edit: Alright, it turns out I was thinking of Sunny Street Piano Rush from NB3. I totally mixed up the two files, haha
            Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 12-11-2012, 10:16 AM.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

            Comment

            • foxfire667
              The FFRchiver
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2009
              • 2170

              #6861
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Those J7 rate scores Eze, wow.

              Posting my scores from last night:

              Me trying to MA more technical files


              This was unexpected, really surprised I SDP'd this


              Solid MA, and fixed a BF


              I actually AA'd this, quite satisfied!
              SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

              Comment

              • _Stepdude_
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2010
                • 641

                #6862
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Powershifter just blows the others away.

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #6863
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  That Powershifter is really good o_O

                  Comment

                  • Zyphoror
                    Handstream Hawaii
                    • May 2008
                    • 1025

                    #6864
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    that wall..


                    edit: apparently Asher said I've played this before, but I don't remember doing so, o well. Almost sightread


                    haven't played this in so long, I'd consider it a sightread lmfao
                    Last edited by Zyphoror; 12-11-2012, 07:22 PM.




                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                    [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                    [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                    [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                    [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                    [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                    Comment

                    • Flash Gordon
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 288

                      #6865
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Nope, still don't have it


                      Can't expect a perfectly StepManiable keyboard on a laptop

                      Comment

                      • gnr61
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7251

                        #6866
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        ballad for cetaka AAA scK man

                        @akuma stick with it man that genocide is dope. also i play on a laptop and do pretty well for myself, just keep playing 8)
                        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                        Comment

                        • iCeCuBEz v2
                          XFD
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4924

                          #6867
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          i play on a laptop :3
                          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                          Comment

                          • massflavour
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 3102

                            #6868
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            pianos sucks compared to genocide
                            .

                            Comment

                            • icontrolyourworld
                              Enjoy life!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 4197

                              #6869
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              all my MA is gone lmfao rip
                              oh well at least i can easily AAA this still (best was 12 or so)


                              edit: found it, it was actually 16 xD
                              Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 12-12-2012, 02:28 PM.

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #6870
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                first try, there was a time I could FC this, but I had worse PA i think


                                LMFAO THIS FILE

                                sightread
                                Last edited by yo man im awesome; 12-12-2012, 05:45 PM.

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...