SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • V-Ormix
    Banned
    • Aug 2008
    • 4677

    #7111
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
    1.3x
    wait what

    edit: isn't that 280 bpm handstream lmao

    Comment

    • Staiain
      Can't handle my ÆØÅ
      • Aug 2009
      • 4545

      #7112
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Yeah but the handstreams are really short



      azul 1.3x is the best one up there, almost ddp on 1.3 is lol






      irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
      SM Wiki My

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #7113
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        yeah but that's still intense, and 11g zomg x)

        Comment

        • DossarLX ODI
          Batch Manager
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2008
          • 15013

          #7114
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Eze, the accuracy on Vertex Gamma oni and Identity Part II shows me you have ridiculous anchor control, you definitely stand a good chance AAing those files with that accuracy.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #7115
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            first AAs




            First Pass/A, can definitely AA if I nail the 32nds @_@


            First Passes, can't read at all. halp ;w;

            bananas


            Comment

            • Sakish
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2007
              • 2973

              #7116
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              good stuff everyone so, real sick beyond bludgeoned dynam0

              dragons eye vid

              Comment

              • V-Ormix
                Banned
                • Aug 2008
                • 4677

                #7117
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                I never really post anymore cause I dont play much anymore either lmao btw I been trying to at least get my speed were it was (aa dumpstream oni, beat of my heart ect.) and just taking my time on fridays and saturdays (busy schedule usually) to build myself up now that I've got a new desktop.

                Nothing that great here, but I think this is my first aa on milky blue randomly enough and my first aa on that gunter song only cause I never really played that one much rofl and the warmen file is 1.5 o00o0o0 I had some other 1.5s but I think this is a big ehough score dump for a bit x)

                edit: I thought I could be slick and post a single screen shot instead of uploading them individually, but even if you dl the image you cant see it for fuck............. fail, welp, I guess ill be on gimp a while fixing this only cause im on linux atm XD

                editv2: fix'd










                Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-29-2012, 12:58 AM.

                Comment

                • iCeCuBEz v2
                  XFD
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4924

                  #7118
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  why are those so small i cant read any of them

                  too lazy to open all of them but from what i can see aa on midare's op is boss
                  I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                  Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #7119
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    J8 scores lmao why, sick RATO and Milky Blue AA

                    Comment

                    • V-Ormix
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4677

                      #7120
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      thanks, I have like 20> great fc on rato from some time ago, but I remember not even being able to pass rato last weekend rofl, but I had a good whore session tonight. once I get rollin with some better DAMN accuracy I'll switch back to distant and get to buisness >:3

                      edit: by buiesness I mean get average again and then quit 2-3 weeks from now and do it all over again /: /welcome to stemania (staiain voice)
                      Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-29-2012, 01:20 AM.

                      Comment

                      • [TeRa]
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 9922

                        #7121
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        AA/sdcb on that gunther file is really tough

                        Comment

                        • minhdo93
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 33

                          #7122
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          1.1x, should have been SDCBs but I just have to mess up at the mines

                          Comment

                          • xNiX
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 1063

                            #7123
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            nice scores ormix

                            Comment

                            • flash dualist
                              u wot m8?
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1225

                              #7124
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Midare's OP is really good!
                              You should be able to AA NPV's OP.
                              ---C925, overhead---
                              My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                              My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                              Comment

                              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 8548

                                #7125
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Trying to learn JS / get slight stamina

                                Fucking.
                                Hurts.




                                I will say the 2nd one's actually pretty fun.

                                edit: wat is this

                                Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 12-29-2012, 04:50 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...