SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #6781
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    On another note, nice to see AlexDest getting his speed back again
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • V-Ormix
      Banned
      • Aug 2008
      • 4677

      #6782
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      lets all move to j1 and call it a day

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #6783
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Edit: Moved my scores to this thread
        Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 12-8-2012, 08:33 PM.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #6784
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          What the fuck is going on here

          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #6785
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            weres the 1.5 aa? lets all play .9 and call it a day

            Comment

            • Staiain
              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
              • Aug 2009
              • 4545

              #6786
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              rofl you and your aids songs on rates roddar






              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
              SM Wiki My

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #6787
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                I have way less stamina now than I did back in my prime

                Edit: Moved my scores to this thread
                Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 12-8-2012, 08:33 PM.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • Sakish
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2973

                  #6788
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Yet you can still pull stuff like that? Cant complain i guess..

                  Comment

                  • bender5
                    The 40% Iron Chef
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 4894

                    #6789
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    everyone gets better scores on rates than I ever did on 1.0 Q.Q

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #6790
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by Sakish
                      Yet you can still pull stuff like that? Cant complain i guess..
                      Well my stamina's still pretty good but I lock up faster than back when I AA'd Cocoro 1.1 etc
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • Staiain
                        Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 4545

                        #6791
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        lmao isn't that chord cohesion used to the max ? i don't think i can AA that yet cause i tire out about wher the last burst is but i have like half/ 1/3 that pa on the best runs






                        irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                        SM Wiki My

                        Comment

                        • Sakish
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 2973

                          #6792
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          Well my stamina's still pretty good but I lock up faster than back when I AA'd Cocoro 1.1 etc
                          How often do you even play anymore? Just that you never post anything >_>

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #6793
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Hey guys I need help, my hands get locked really bad every time I play hard stuff that I used to A, is there any way to fix this?

                            Comment

                            • ilikexd
                              ​
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 3209

                              #6794
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                              Hey guys I need help, my hands get locked really bad every time I play hard stuff that I used to A, is there any way to fix this?
                              unlock

                              Comment

                              • Sakish
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 2973

                                #6795
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                                Hey guys I need help, my hands get locked really bad every time I play hard stuff that I used to A, is there any way to fix this?
                                Play even harder stuff

                                Comment

                                Working...