SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iCeCuBEz v2
    XFD
    • Mar 2008
    • 4924

    #6826
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    wow sick cry of the brave

    new file woot


    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

    Comment

    • Flash Gordon
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 288

      #6827
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Holy shit, I'm gonna have to get my MA back.


      Also lol bellossom. I'll probably never play that file with a straight face because ~Polywrath~

      Comment

      • minhdo93
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2011
        • 33

        #6828
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        First AA

        Comment

        • i heart candy
          Retired
          • Jun 2012
          • 566

          #6829
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Grats on that Snow Goose AA.
          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
          ur my favorite :')

          Comment

          • justaguy
            Forum User
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 3566

            #6830
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by Flash Gordon
            Holy shit, I'm gonna have to get my MA back.


            Also lol bellossom. I'll probably never play that file with a straight face because ~Polywrath~
            Hello Michael
            #TeamSwoll

            Comment

            • i heart candy
              Retired
              • Jun 2012
              • 566

              #6831
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              I should play this on mirror...my left hand just wears out when I play it normal.

              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
              ur my favorite :')

              Comment

              • AlexDest
                good hot
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2007
                • 5309

                #6832
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                ur left hand... lmao

                Comment

                • xXOpkillerXx
                  ✘ Forever OP✘
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 4207

                  #6833
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  yay first DDP and decent RA. too bad the cbs and PA are bad but I'm still warming up so it's oki~
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • ddrkid007
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 407

                    #6834
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Also sightread quadded a song called "Hit 'n Slap" in the CKMP v1.[/QUOTE]

                    Hey, I did the exact same thing
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                    The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                    Comment

                    • foxfire667
                      The FFRchiver
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 2170

                      #6835
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by ddrkid007
                      Hey, I did the exact same thing
                      Quad buddies!

                      Also thanks for the comments about Cry of the Brave guys, it was definitely one of my best scores I've pulled recently.
                      SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                      Comment

                      • Callipygian
                        Senior FFR citizen
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 1537

                        #6836
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Nice untouched MA, rebound. Grats on the quad and, more impressively, the cry of the brave insane MA, foxfire. Nice Snow Goose AA, minhdo.

                        So I decided to give medley of pokemon a try after seeing alex´s score. I have even more respect for that near-AAA with 50's or so perfects now...


                        (video made me lag though, so definitely improvable)
                        Sick nature

                        Comment

                        • bender5
                          The 40% Iron Chef
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 4894

                          #6837
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          I'd suggest playing with background brightness at 0% if you want to try the file out without worrying about the video lagging you

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #6838
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Awesome score Calli, anyone have a link to that song?
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • foxfire667
                              The FFRchiver
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 2170

                              #6839
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              Awesome score Calli, anyone have a link to that song?
                              Here you go!
                              SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                              Comment

                              • Staiain
                                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 4545

                                #6840
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Two threads worth checking out:


                                Isaac's inhuman stamina/endurance

                                my random scores which was better than I initially thought


                                Eze's ignored Blue Betrayal sdp


                                Pokemedley is really nice Calli



                                Nice job finishing the file on nonmirror Asher, proud =)






                                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                                SM Wiki My

                                Comment

                                Working...