SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • samurai7694
    바보
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2008
    • 4640

    #6226
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    bunch of scores within 4 hours of gameplay today.

    j7 warmups

    2 was random, 1 was during the stupid hold note ending


    dat speed MA







    NOW TO J4


    dafuq..


    aw, 1 great on the ending jumpstream


    not bad. fucked up ending and some cbs were from 32nd note jacks


    hnnnng


    idk im just in that nero's day mood today




    ok. I HATE this score. why? because I had the AAA up until the two hand trills. all the shitty cbs and greats were

    from the trills....



    oops.




    I think I *slightly* beat my old record, judging by PR1. still 2 cbs though



    sdcb is nice. MA is cool too. max combo should have been better :/



    lol random



    1p away from tie



    lol spread out cbs



    failllllllllllll





    BONUS J7 VID:



    lol...

    Comment

    • ~Zeta~
      Flag Master
      • Oct 2010
      • 2156

      #6227
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      wow.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #6228
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        GET THAT UNTOUCHED WR RIGHT NAOW!

        /caps.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • iCeCuBEz v2
          XFD
          • Mar 2008
          • 4924

          #6229
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          superheroes o.o
          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

          Comment

          • EzExZeRo7497
            ⠀
            • Dec 2010
            • 6858

            #6230
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Superheroes MA...

            Comment

            • AlexDest
              good hot
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2007
              • 5309

              #6231
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              are you secretly a chilean viking

              Comment

              • Reshiram
                The Vast White Note
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2011
                • 1224

                #6232
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                I can't do those odd 64th shwoops


                Most of the greats were in the first 24th jack, most of the CBs on freeze transitions lol

                Comment

                • mirror_eclipse
                  if you were a branch...
                  • May 2009
                  • 212

                  #6233
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  nice untouched score luis

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #6234
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    edit: p.s.: I lied. That RATO was actually J4. This is the level of play I am currently at because of my wrists. I can jack and stream, and that's just about it (albeit much slower than what I used to be able to do.)

                    it was actually a J6 RATO, put it on there rather than 7 by accident.

                    However, I still suck.

                    god I suck (sightread)



                    wish I could MA



                    sightread, wtf did I just play



                    ugh bad for me, 1 cb in gay 48th trill



                    lmao this file sucks



                    damn, almost made it with FC (all cbs came at once)



                    7p yea ok what the fck Dynam0



                    And to finish with this shitty post of shitty scores from a shitty D6 player, I give you this, 1.1

                    Last edited by yo man im awesome; 11-19-2012, 10:28 PM.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • gnr61
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 7251

                      #6235
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      samurai and dynamo you guys got truly completely stupidly good and it's really annoying please stop

                      i can't beat any of your scores anymore
                      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #6236
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        WTF is that superheroes Luis...

                        ...and untouched

                        ...and almost everything else MA wise

                        Although, I am also getting really good at speed MA myself thanks to J7 :3


                        LOL I thought this was funny. Hold usage in this file are retarded xd


                        This felt bad but maybe i am mistaken ?_?


                        Same with this. I felt like I could do better.


                        Well...I did try xd
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • EzExZeRo7497
                          ⠀
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 6858

                          #6237
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Link to Rain Trills? I've been wanting to try it for some time now. xd
                          Sick Rain Trills MA, Exam Cram PA looks decent

                          Comment

                          • iCeCuBEz v2
                            XFD
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4924

                            #6238
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            rain trills wut......
                            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #6239
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                              Link to Rain Trills? I've been wanting to try it for some time now. xd
                              Sick Rain Trills MA, Exam Cram PA looks decent
                              MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.


                              Good luck. I play this file every time I open SM about 5-10 times to warm up :3
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • Staiain
                                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 4545

                                #6240
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by samurai7694
                                bunch of scores within 4 hours of gameplay today.

                                j7 warmups

                                2 was random, 1 was during the stupid hold note ending


                                dat speed MA







                                NOW TO J4


                                dafuq..


                                aw, 1 great on the ending jumpstream


                                not bad. fucked up ending and some cbs were from 32nd note jacks


                                hnnnng


                                idk im just in that nero's day mood today




                                ok. I HATE this score. why? because I had the AAA up until the two hand trills. all the shitty cbs and greats were

                                from the trills....



                                oops.




                                I think I *slightly* beat my old record, judging by PR1. still 2 cbs though



                                sdcb is nice. MA is cool too. max combo should have been better :/



                                lol random



                                1p away from tie



                                lol spread out cbs



                                failllllllllllll





                                BONUS J7 VID:



                                lol...










                                Reposting this on this age, that's how i feel about these AMZIN scores...........................................................................................................................







                                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                                SM Wiki My

                                Comment

                                Working...