SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #6796
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by Staiain
    lmao isn't that chord cohesion used to the max ? i don't think i can AA that yet cause i tire out about wher the last burst is but i have like half/ 1/3 that pa on the best runs
    Yeah, since my wrists were locking up in the second half I had to jump the one handed trills, and stamina conservation method makes me dump more perfects and greats (this is what I did for ******music and MSWGO 1.4)

    Edit: Moved my scores to this thread
    Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 12-8-2012, 08:33 PM.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • Dynam0
      The Dominator
      • Sep 2005
      • 8987

      #6797
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Good to see some dossar scores!

      One minutes oni is insane, your roll/trill control is incredible.
      is OniGuru's OME score bs?

      Also fyi that weapon is candidate for MA score of the year just sayin O_O

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #6798
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Yeah, his score shows evidence of DS (the massive amounts of goods/greats since quadmashing lands you a million greats at the end)

        Edit: Moved my scores to this thread
        Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 12-8-2012, 08:33 PM.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #6799
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          That Higan Retour 10 CB score....

          Comment

          • i love you
            Live a wonderful life~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 7315

            #6800
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Wow, awesome rates Dossar. Nice to see you post scores (o:

            Epic MA improvement. GET FUCCED 8)


            Broke the under 50 barrier...lol


            Well shit, I got nervous during the JS. MA is still pretty sick for me.


            NUUU FUUU...this would have been sick for me.


            Hey, I have speed too. This file felt a bit different from what I have remembered though.

            EDIT: I think I played the wrong .SM version seeing that there were two .sm files when I downloaded this. I just guessed which one to remove but I think I chose the wrong one lmao. Can someone upload a link for rain please? xd

            EDIT 2: Because why the hell not? 1.3x! I am pretty sure this is bad but who knows xd



            EDIT 3: LOL first time trying 1.5x. This is my best PA run. My best CBs is 24 but the PA was horrible so i didnt post xd



            EDIT 4: Hero 1.5x! First AA. I think my speed just skyrocketed or something idk. PA is wtf xd


            How the fuck do you near AAA this Stai xd
            Last edited by i love you; 12-8-2012, 10:18 PM.
            ===============================
            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
            ===============================

            Comment

            • AlexDest
              good hot
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2007
              • 5309

              #6801
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              really nice hero 1.5 AA
              nice MA on two dads as well

              forgot to take a screenshot IN stepmania (puush makes everything huge) but i finally get a really good score on zelda remix


              ???


              should have less cbs but really nice accuracy here


              speedy mix beginner, really good PA


              ???


              sightread, requested by eze


              must get the AA



              sick MA

              Comment

              • bender5
                The 40% Iron Chef
                • Jan 2005
                • 4894

                #6802
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                zelda is ridiculous

                untitled is sick

                EAG's is retardedly clean...

                Spinzok's OP is nasty

                If only midare could see how good you all got at his dumpfiles O________O

                Comment

                • LongGone
                  -
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 1679

                  #6803
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by AlexDest
                  quad until 2400~ combo... damn

                  you missed 3 targets
                  My Solo Simfiles
                  My Solo Simfiles Part 2

                  Originally posted by Choofers
                  people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

                  Comment

                  • foxfire667
                    The FFRchiver
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 2170

                    #6804
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Some of the stuff I've seen on these few pages, I just don't even know...

                    Might as well shake things up with less impressive scores!

                    Like this sightread quad! File wasn't too bad, but at a little over 3 minutes it is my longest song quadded!


                    The trills in this file are ridiculous. Song is great though, I want to eventually scrape an AA on this if I get some better vibrating skills.

                    It's in this little pack if you want to try it. Other files are alright I suppose, although easy.
                    SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                    Comment

                    • EzExZeRo7497
                      ⠀
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 6858

                      #6805
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Hero 1.5x PA is really sick.
                      Alex your MA is nasty haha, awesome scores.


                      Thread:

                      Comment

                      • Sakish
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 2973

                        #6806
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Rebound just play Rain from hsmp 8 or whatever pack its in, thats the real one.

                        Good stuff dude, none of these are weak and holy shit that you sdp'd saurin o_o

                        bad ma but y3



                        derrrp
                        Last edited by Sakish; 12-9-2012, 06:47 AM.

                        Comment

                        • minhdo93
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 33

                          #6807
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Milestone achieved

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #6808
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            That Delirium 1.4 is nuts lmao.

                            Very nice RATO AA milestone you got there 8D

                            Comment

                            • Sidek
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 777

                              #6809
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by Dynam0
                              Good to see some dossar scores!

                              One minutes oni is insane, your roll/trill control is incredible.
                              is OniGuru's OME score bs?

                              Also fyi that weapon is candidate for MA score of the year just sayin O_O
                              nope isnt BS i remember looked da stats of that guy in the old server.

                              Bye.

                              Comment

                              • Staiain
                                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 4545

                                #6810
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                that's cute






                                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                                SM Wiki My

                                Comment

                                Working...