SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #6766
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Who gets 5p on Hillbilly's OP wtf
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • icontrolyourworld
      Enjoy life!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2007
      • 4197

      #6767
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      wtf dynamo, you beast xD

      Comment

      • LongGone
        -
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2008
        • 1679

        #6768
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        fuc this song first sdcb


        improv


        onehanded lmao



        sajkflsdjfklsd why


        Re-AAA but worse MA


        Stamina gone
        Last edited by LongGone; 12-7-2012, 10:39 PM.
        My Solo Simfiles
        My Solo Simfiles Part 2

        Originally posted by Choofers
        people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

        Comment

        • iCeCuBEz v2
          XFD
          • Mar 2008
          • 4924

          #6769
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          wtf ascension to heaven lol
          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

          Comment

          • bender5
            The 40% Iron Chef
            • Jan 2005
            • 4894

            #6770
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            sweet scores longgone

            WTF dynamo... those scores are absolutely RIDICULOUS ß________ß

            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #6771
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              MA goal complete! After hours upon hours of training this week, I finally SDP this. I think I am satisfied with my normal MA now.


              Bonus score (o:
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • Herogashix
                D7 Dating Sim Player
                FFR Music Producer
                • Apr 2009
                • 2183

                #6772
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by i love you
                MA goal complete! After hours upon hours of training this week, I finally SDP this. I think I am satisfied with my normal MA now.
                Grats on SDP. :O
                But... where'd that Good come from?

                Comment

                • i love you
                  Live a wonderful life~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 7315

                  #6773
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  That one retarded fast color section. I didnt hit one of those jacks right. RIP
                  ===============================
                  The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                  ===============================

                  Comment

                  • Callipygian
                    Senior FFR citizen
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1537

                    #6774
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    WTF ascension to heaven quad is ridic and so is we luv lama. Hillbilly's OP 5p wut?

                    EDIT: some scores

                    First AA's




                    Ugh, missed on the last 20 notes lol.

                    Last edited by Callipygian; 12-8-2012, 04:00 PM.
                    Sick nature

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #6775
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      I am loving my new MA ability. It seems like I can still do well without hidden (o:


                      That actually surprised me. First SDP (o:



                      PS: I am done playing normal files for now. I am going back to dumps/harder files xd

                      Here's one dump score. I can actually understand the dumb color patterns on this although...I think the MA was a huge fluke because I can't come close to it anymore LOL
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • AlexDest
                        good hot
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 5309

                        #6776
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        battle with saruin SDP is really nice byron
                        nice AA on eag's op calli

                        this is so fun to play





                        quad until 2400~ combo... damn


                        random play, i need some technique tips for jacks


                        1.1 rate, cbs could have been much lower, not sure how good this is?
                        Last edited by AlexDest; 12-8-2012, 05:17 PM.

                        Comment

                        • i heart candy
                          Retired
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 566

                          #6777
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Felt good. First AA



                          Felt pretty good on this one.


                          Mind blocked on these patterns like crazy


                          Idk.


                          Felt good about this one as well.
                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          ur my favorite :')

                          Comment

                          • xVaLoRx
                            MYFUCKINGSOUND
                            • Nov 2009
                            • 1427

                            #6778
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Originally posted by AlexDest



                            quad until 2400~ combo... damn
                            wow...

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #6779
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Edit: Moved my scores to this thread
                              Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 12-8-2012, 08:33 PM.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • i love you
                                Live a wonderful life~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 7315

                                #6780
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by AlexDest

                                WTF

                                And sick, AQD BF Dossar. I do not think I have even seen an FC on that xd
                                ===============================
                                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                                ===============================

                                Comment

                                Working...