SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dynam0
    The Dominator
    • Sep 2005
    • 8987

    #6736
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


    File's dumb


    Couple derps but otherwise really good


    O_O...this score got me jacked up


    Played this right after and the energy/adrenaline rush shot my speed up, wrecked the beginning (AAAing most parts) but stamina owned me hahaha


    This was good too. AAAable but those bursts are always hit-or-miss

    Comment

    • samurai7694
      바보
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2008
      • 4640

      #6737
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      sick shit. I'm liking the MA on cetaka op v2 and freedom dive

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #6738
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by Dynam0
        how the actual fuck, I mean scores like this are in that other relm of reality... I mean I can see this being quadable theoretically with 17 p but at the same time its like how!?!?!

        Comment

        • Callipygian
          Senior FFR citizen
          • Jun 2007
          • 1537

          #6739
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by Dynam0

          Sick nature

          Comment

          • bender5
            The 40% Iron Chef
            • Jan 2005
            • 4894

            #6740
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Am I the only one that realizes just how fucked up Blue Zenith is too?!

            Holy shit dude, your MA is so unreal

            Comment

            • [TeRa]
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 9922

              #6741
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              it's not nearly as impressive though, i got 50s with similar pa/cbs a long time ago on blue zenith, however i'm happy to merely ddp freedom dive, teens with 1g/1cb is on an entirely different level than i was ever at, i really have no clue how people can score so well on that file

              Comment

              • Dynam0
                The Dominator
                • Sep 2005
                • 8987

                #6742
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


                This was your old wr tera btw. cbs are close yeah but not even close to 50s MA

                Comment

                • [TeRa]
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 9922

                  #6743
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  that isn't my best ill try to find a better one
                  but all im sayin is freedom dive is way move impressive imo


                  Last edited by [TeRa]; 12-7-2012, 12:33 PM.

                  Comment

                  • justaguy
                    Forum User
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 3566

                    #6744
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    #TeamSwoll

                    Comment

                    • V-Ormix
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4677

                      #6745
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      sdg/10cbs on blue planet is redic

                      Comment

                      • bender5
                        The 40% Iron Chef
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 4894

                        #6746
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by [TeRa]
                        that isn't my best ill try to find a better one
                        but all im sayin is freedom dive is way move impressive imo
                        I totally agree it was more impressive, but I'm not gonna post the same thing as the people in front of me. I'm gonna comment on something that's still stupid impressive to me.

                        My best on Blue Zenith was like 92 mil A

                        Comment

                        • DossarLX ODI
                          Batch Manager
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 15013

                          #6747
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Freedom Dive
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                          Comment

                          • Herogashix
                            D7 Dating Sim Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 2183

                            #6748
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Reminds me that I should Freedom Dive off a cliff.

                            Comment

                            • DossarLX ODI
                              Batch Manager
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2008
                              • 15013

                              #6749
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              I never really understood the MA part. It looks like you can "MA" parts you can hit, but that's never happened to me or Staiain (good PA but not MA to that extent)
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                              Comment

                              • AlexDest
                                good hot
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 5309

                                #6750
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by Staiain








                                rip
                                hahaha nice

                                that freedom dive is boss dynamer, gj

                                Comment

                                Working...