SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Choofers
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2008
    • 6205

    #6721
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    sick file, bad score

    Comment

    • Darkomni
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2005
      • 287

      #6722
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      disregard my theme because i just fucking quadded my first song ever


      (j7)

      i'm shaking so fucking badly. jesus christ.

      Comment

      • Choofers
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2008
        • 6205

        #6723
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        gg I still haven't quadded that (because I'm bad)

        Comment

        • Darkomni
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2005
          • 287

          #6724
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by Choofers
          gg I still haven't quadded that (because I'm bad)
          thanks dude, this seriously means a lot to me to get this quad lol

          anyways time to quit stepmania and learn 7k lol

          Comment

          • Zyphoror
            Handstream Hawaii
            • May 2008
            • 1025

            #6725
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            lol darkomni gg 7K, ps nice SM name

            MA was a bit unexpected, PA kinda sucks and I got a miss on the first jump of the file cause I got distracted
            Last edited by Zyphoror; 12-6-2012, 07:38 PM.




            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
            [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
            [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
            [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
            [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
            [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #6726
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              What the fuck are you doing lmfao

              Comment

              • ~Zeta~
                Flag Master
                • Oct 2010
                • 2156

                #6727
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                damn zyph.



                anyone know how to make freezes flash bright white instead of gold?

                Comment

                • i love you
                  Live a wonderful life~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 7315

                  #6728
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  lmao Zyph, nice Disregard MA xd
                  ===============================
                  The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                  ===============================

                  Comment

                  • AlexDest
                    good hot
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 5309

                    #6729
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Originally posted by Zyphoror
                    lol darkomni gg 7K, ps nice SM name

                    MA was a bit unexpected, PA kinda sucks and I got a miss on the first jump of the file cause I got distracted
                    lol fuck you

                    that's sick MA

                    Comment

                    • bender5
                      The 40% Iron Chef
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 4894

                      #6730
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Remember when barely AA'ing disregard was legendary? How the shit......

                      Comment

                      • Staiain
                        Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 4545

                        #6731
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Ugh I still need to AA 1.3 but the trills... x(






                        irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                        SM Wiki My

                        Comment

                        • EzExZeRo7497
                          ⠀
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 6858

                          #6732
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          So I tried playing UBS 1.3 to see if I can pass it, failed halfway through.
                          Played Conspiracy of Silence, failed right before the break 4 times
                          How do I gain back speed -_-

                          ugh



                          Second try, maybe some other time...


                          Guessing this is okay, don't think I can AA this any time soon.



                          1.3x


                          1.4x


                          First AA

                          Comment

                          • Staiain
                            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 4545

                            #6733
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~









                            rip






                            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                            SM Wiki My

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #6734
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

                              enjoy a semi-decent video
                              Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-7-2012, 05:10 AM.

                              Comment

                              • Callipygian
                                Senior FFR citizen
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1537

                                #6735
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Nice disregard, zyph. I think you got back quite some speed, eze, that Chipstream 1.2x is pretty nice
                                Sick nature

                                Comment

                                Working...