SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DayMan951
    yfwdbwdsb
    • Dec 2007
    • 2255

    #6661
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    oh my god that kasta sten is awesome. i wish i could do that on j4.
    im so terrible at stepman

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #6662
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      puppet dat ma....................... dafuq......

      Comment

      • AlexDest
        good hot
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 5309

        #6663
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        sick kasta sten poopit
        hero 1.5 what is that score

        only one score

        owwwww my arms

        Comment

        • Callipygian
          Senior FFR citizen
          • Jun 2007
          • 1537

          #6664
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          You're totally back at elite tier, puppet, awesome j7 scores. Hero 1.5x is sick as fuck, Staiain ;O
          Sick nature

          Comment

          • .Sapphire
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2012
            • 113

            #6665
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            What is that Hero 1.5x. Seriously.

            I haven't played too much since I injured my left hand, but I got these randomly throughout the past month or so. I might've posted something before.

            Almost DDP.

            30s AAA is possible.

            First pass.

            Oops.

            PA is questionable, CBs are okay. 3rd time playing fully through, 2nd time AA-ing.

            First pass. I hate jacks.

            Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
            Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

            Originally posted by Choofers
            holy irony batman
            Originally posted by moches
            Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
            Originally posted by Staiain
            who cares about oldcartoon anyway

            Comment

            • Sakish
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2007
              • 2973

              #6666
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Nice cynthia puppet 8) try 1.3 instead
              universal mind too.. how 2 ma

              Comment

              • Dynam0
                The Dominator
                • Sep 2005
                • 8987

                #6667
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                Also added the WR page for Mina Minimegapack 2, go wild
                I don't see it ;_;

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #6668
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  mfw I forgot to link it to the World Records page........

                  EDIT: There, added.
                  Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-4-2012, 10:57 AM.

                  Comment

                  • _Stepdude_
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 641

                    #6669
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Ppl are so good now it's ridiculous.

                    Aaaaand I gotta play more lol.

                    Comment

                    • Callipygian
                      Senior FFR citizen
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1537

                      #6670
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      That plasmatextor is actually very solid, stepdude, nice MA
                      Sick nature

                      Comment

                      • iCeCuBEz v2
                        XFD
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4924

                        #6671
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        i dont understand hero's scores -_-
                        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                        Comment

                        • Choofers
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 6205

                          #6672
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          protip: he's been known to bs in the past and I'm pretty sure he's still bsing now

                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #6673
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            dat swing MA


                            can definitely AAA with 50s

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #6674
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Good lord, someone as terrible as I am

                              I can't help but think your ultra high cmod hinders some accuracy

                              Comment

                              • Dynam0
                                The Dominator
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 8987

                                #6675
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Those are j7

                                Comment

                                Working...