ok i lied theres a couple passable scores after all. had to change key setups since the one i've been using for a year now (WEOP) is giving me all kinds of crap. not comfortable with the new one yet (SDKL) especially with MA but it registers a lot better and i can soft-tap my way through stuff which is a novel experience. should be pumping out good speed stuff in a couple weeks hopefully
random run, will try again next year
second AA on this ever since WEOP couldn't register the damn jacks. improvable
Playing drunk sounds pretty interesting, pretty cool MA especially considering.
Instead of the J7 I felt I should play some harder and more marathon style files:
Not bad. Derped a few greats but it was nice.
Played this again. This felt fairly solid aside from a really dumb bad rush on a trill near the end. I swear if goods and bads didn't exist I would be a crap load better off.
This score...
Now all I need to do is improve my CBs!
spent a couple hours today breaking my hands trying to pass the random crap everyone AA's now, no scores to speak of but getting some stamina back. almost got through destiny gamma heavy and leonid's op lol. speed/stamina training is no fun at all >: [
turn on fail off, go j7 and play blue planet 1.5 and equal stuff for 6 months.
o yea you have to be in africa to or a hot country because that already warms you up a bit (considering here we have like -10C and it takes longer to warm up ;_
turn on fail off, go j7 and play blue planet 1.5 and equal stuff for 6 months.
o yea you have to be in africa to or a hot country because that already warms you up a bit (considering here we have like -10C and it takes longer to warm up ;_; )
rofl sakish. Thanks for the thumbs up, guys. Most of you still are way ahead of me, though. I cannot touch any of the scores you posted, Zeta, gnr and foxfire. Marisa and pokemon medley are the best ones imo.
that's a nice cross time there, stepdude still MA boss
i've actually come to like speed training on j4 over j7, because imho it's easier to pass stuff on j7 (it doesn't require as exact of hits to avoid boo-rushing etc). stuff like blue planet ~gamma~ is so ludicrously beyond my comprehension that i don't think it would help much, sticking to stuff that's just like 10% beyond your ability to read/pass and escalating as needed sounds ideal
i've actually come to like speed training on j4 over j7, because imho it's easier to pass stuff on j7 (it doesn't require as exact of hits to avoid boo-rushing etc). stuff like blue planet ~gamma~ is so ludicrously beyond my comprehension that i don't think it would help much, sticking to stuff that's just like 10% beyond your ability to read/pass and escalating as needed sounds ideal
It's actually impossible to "boo" or even "good" rush in J7, since all goods/boos on J4 would be misses on J7. You can still CB rush by great rushing, but even then zzz
I still like speed training on J7 though, I don't know if I should switch back to J4 or not.
Comment