Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #121
    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

    Originally posted by colt.45
    Alright! Thanks for that, and my pms dont send or anything on FFR XD Or else I'd do it.

    BUT

    Manti would you like to challenge D:<?

    DAT SAMUS, I WANTZ TO PLAYZ RAWR.
    Just got done playing with Ic0, maybe tomorrow? I'm done for tonight
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • ic0slay3r
      Falangel <3
      • Sep 2006
      • 2309

      #122
      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

      I want someone to update the ladder, I wanna play against you again but for ladder match

      AAA:531
      Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
      Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
      # of BF: 42


      -------

      Comment

      • burntnorris
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 29

        #123
        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

        I just want everyone to remember that in addition to posting here, people need to Private Message me for official ladder results. Otherwise they might get lost in the posts.

        As far as updates go, is Stevo's loss the only one that needs updating?
        Jordan

        Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

        Comment

        • ic0slay3r
          Falangel <3
          • Sep 2006
          • 2309

          #124
          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

          you forgot jteh match against me. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...4&postcount=77

          want me to look for all the matches and send you in a pm all the results?

          AAA:531
          Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
          Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
          # of BF: 42


          -------

          Comment

          • burntnorris
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 29

            #125
            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

            Sounds good.
            Jordan

            Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

            Comment

            • NSane
              Retired Staff
              • Jun 2008
              • 475

              #126
              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

              How come just now everyone is wanting to play Brawl? I remember when I had made a post about wanting to play it got little attention lol.
              Retired from FFR/Stepmania
              Playing Hearthstone now

              Highest Hearthstone Rank: Legend
              Lannix#1632 @ Americas

              Comment

              • Gray Fox
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 563

                #127
                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                This particular ladder holds special powers.

                Heck few people I know are heavily considering playing brawl again now that this place is back up. If you knew a few certain places people were still playing during the downtime and that kept me occupied.

                Anyhow is Colt ready for the challenge possibly today? I want to has a rematch with Abbie before things happen.

                edit: just realized shes challenging Manti now so guess I'm off the hook and have a rematch with Abbie?
                Last edited by Gray Fox; 10-15-2010, 06:54 PM.

                Comment

                • hardboiledovaries
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 189

                  #128
                  Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                  This thread made me nostalgia so hard. Mostly I remembered how mediocre I was at brawl, but I'm proud to say that hasn't changed (I probably got worse, actually).

                  Don't put me on the list yet, though. I'm incredibly lazy and can't be bothered to actually set up my wifi right now.

                  EDIT: I should mention that I actually haven't played brawl for a very long time. I can't even remember the last time I played someone. Don't be too surprised if I'm terribad.
                  Last edited by hardboiledovaries; 10-16-2010, 12:51 AM.
                  Originally posted by Jor-Dan_the_greatest
                  i remember specificly one time when we were playing i was goofing off and humping the ground, taunting, falcon punching, and you were coming after me like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

                  Comment

                  • Gray Fox
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 563

                    #129
                    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                    I smell that hbo is secret training, cheating I say lol

                    Also I challenged Abbie to a rematch, we're going to get it taken care of this weekend.

                    Comment

                    • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 510

                      #130
                      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                      Gray's rematch with me...

                      CH8Ki (Pikachu) vs. Gray (Lucario) ; CH8Ki
                      CH8Ki (Pikachu) vs. Gray (Bowser) ; CH8Ki
                      CH8Ki (Pikachu) vs. Gray (Bowser) ; Gray
                      FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                      Comment

                      • ic0slay3r
                        Falangel <3
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 2309

                        #131
                        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                        burnt is looking at the thread so I challenge him :3

                        AAA:531
                        Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                        Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                        # of BF: 42


                        -------

                        Comment

                        • Niala
                          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1697

                          #132
                          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                          Not that I plan on joining this ladder, because I hate the online play for this game, but you're missing some legitimate stages:
                          Norfair
                          Frigate Orpheon
                          Rainbow Cruise
                          ^^^Those three are kind of important. Some people argue that Brinstar and/or Green Greens should be added, but they're less accepted, so leave them out if you want.

                          P.s. don't bother arguing, I don't plan on coming back into this thread to see whether or not you agree. Just throwing in some good stages to add variety and maybe point out a stage that you overlooked.

                          Comment

                          • burntnorris
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 29

                            #133
                            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                            Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                            burnt is looking at the thread so I challenge him :3
                            Fine, do you have skype? If so, add me on chuckroast1492, if not, add my AIM, same thing.
                            Jordan

                            Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

                            Comment

                            • ic0slay3r
                              Falangel <3
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2309

                              #134
                              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                              I added you in AIM.

                              AAA:531
                              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                              # of BF: 42


                              -------

                              Comment

                              • ic0slay3r
                                Falangel <3
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 2309

                                #135
                                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                                Results:

                                Ic0 (TL) vs burnt (TL): Ic0 wins
                                Ic0 (Marth) vs burnt (lucas): Burnt wins
                                Ic0 (Snake) vs. burnt (lucas): Ic0 wins

                                Fun fights all of them where close fights, I got scare in the TL ditto, you play really old school with all those smashes and very little projectile game, but still you did good
                                Btw you need to spot roll dodging so much, its really easy to punish :/

                                EDIT:

                                Next match/challenge is against Gray, rematch. Also I want to play colt again :3
                                Last edited by ic0slay3r; 10-17-2010, 12:47 AM.

                                AAA:531
                                Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                                Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                                # of BF: 42


                                -------

                                Comment

                                Working...