Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ic0slay3r
    Falangel <3
    • Sep 2006
    • 2309

    #91
    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

    For me the delay wasn't that awful, actually those have been the matches with less delay I have had against the people from FFR. BTW I already had you as my friend for some reason :s, i don't really remember ever playing against you.

    But yeah fun matches, trips + opponent charged smashes = sad Ic0. I felt so sandbagged in most of the matches that I won

    AAA:531
    Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
    Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
    # of BF: 42


    -------

    Comment

    • colt.45
      The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
      • Nov 2006
      • 1550

      #92
      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

      Originally posted by ic0slay3r
      For me the delay wasn't that awful, actually those have been the matches with less delay I have had against the people from FFR. BTW I already had you as my friend for some reason :s, i don't really remember ever playing against you.

      But yeah fun matches, trips + opponent charged smashes = sad Ic0. I felt so sandbagged in most of the matches that I won
      Ehh well I can't say I tried my fullest. Then it'd be lying. The delay is quite dumb.
      Yeah my yoshi tripped soo many times. My shiek and yoshi are quite awful
      Ahh I must of played you before then. I don't remember though. If it was way back in the day then I probably sucked.

      I really think you need to learn Mk a bit better. if my link can keep up with it... >_>. Also need to watch your tilts with snake lol. But everyone on wifi abuses that so it's fine. It's just super predictable

      Edit: You must know of Ling Ling right? The DDD player?

      Comment

      • ic0slay3r
        Falangel <3
        • Sep 2006
        • 2309

        #93
        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

        Not johning but the slightess delay with Mk ****s me cause I like playing really rush with him so I go in trying to powershield everything, but keep getting hit but yeah I haven't really practice with him a lot. Lots of things I need to improve with him.

        Yeah I know Ling Ling, I didn't play much against him, cause I enter to the competitive smash in the last tournament he play in puerto rico, before moving to US. But yeah he is a beast.

        EDIT: Also I wanted to see your Luigi :<

        AAA:531
        Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
        Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
        # of BF: 42


        -------

        Comment

        • colt.45
          The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
          • Nov 2006
          • 1550

          #94
          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

          Originally posted by ic0slay3r
          Not johning but the slightess delay with Mk ****s me cause I like playing really rush with him so I go in trying to powershield everything, but keep getting hit but yeah I haven't really practice with him a lot. Lots of things I need to improve with him.

          Yeah I know Ling Ling, I didn't play much against him, cause I enter to the competitive smash in the last tournament he play in puerto rico, before moving to US. But yeah he is a beast.

          EDIT: Also I wanted to see your Luigi :<
          Ehh yeah, MK is shiz on wifi. And wifi mk's are horrible. Well the only character i felt you rushed with was pikachu XD.

          I'm not sure if it was the delay or not but if you spaced, that would change your game entirely

          Ahaha ling ling is cool. He is very good. Me and Wave Dash a CT player teamed together and played him in doubles, with his snake (my partners that is) and my TL and we 5-6 stocked him and his partner each match. Ling Ling used DDD, Kirbs and MK.

          Also I'd rather not use any characters I do use in that delay. Because I pick up really bad habits. I tend to practice luigi in teams more. I do use falcon and ganon though so you did see some of my mains XD Jiggz is soo fun btw

          Comment

          • ic0slay3r
            Falangel <3
            • Sep 2006
            • 2309

            #95
            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

            Originally posted by colt.45
            Ehh yeah, MK is shiz on wifi. And wifi mk's are horrible. Well the only character i felt you rushed with was pikachu XD.

            I'm not sure if it was the delay or not but if you spaced, that would change your game entirely

            Ahaha ling ling is cool. He is very good. Me and Wave Dash a CT player teamed together and played him in doubles, with his snake (my partners that is) and my TL and we 5-6 stocked him and his partner each match. Ling Ling used DDD, Kirbs and MK.

            Also I'd rather not use any characters I do use in that delay. Because I pick up really bad habits. I tend to practice luigi in teams more. I do use falcon and ganon though so you did see some of my mains XD Jiggz is soo fun btw
            Most likely, I get impatient with a few characters, and tend to rush a lot and the fact that I was thinking that you where taking it easy on me was like destroying me XD.

            I used toon link cause I wanted you to use your mains, cause I also hate using him on wifi, for the same reason and I hate when attacks dosen't buffer or they do them to late. Next time im gonna use Peach more :3

            Also I need to see your TL if you 5-6 stock ling ling with it :O and I want to do some team fights.



            EDIT:

            Originally posted by Fast Fingered Fiend
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmkLtu4CrzU


            Melee is superior you dorks
            lol tenia que ser puertoriqueño. Esto lo escucho a cada torneo que voy >.>
            Last edited by ic0slay3r; 10-14-2010, 01:50 AM.

            AAA:531
            Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
            Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
            # of BF: 42


            -------

            Comment

            • abbiemonGoesRaWr
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 510

              #96
              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

              You two should add each other on AiM or something. XD

              srsly
              FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

              Comment

              • colt.45
                The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                • Nov 2006
                • 1550

                #97
                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                LOOOOOOOOOOOL. Well In brawl you have to have play patient really. The game imo is about how gay you can play and how well you can read your opponent.
                Well Ima be honest I can't try soo much with that delay. :/ If the connection was better I'd play better as well as you would too.

                Yeah your peach was great. The first time i played it well my ganon juss got raped. But on frigate I kinda caught onto your playstyle a bit.

                Uhh actually I have a replay of us playing ling ling i have to find it.

                The only advice I can give to you when it comes to TL in doubles is you def have to watch your partner at all times. You cant just throw out all those projectiles.There bound to hit your partner and that could put them into a bad position and even lose the match for you. with Tl since he is just awful at teams, I try to be the supporting role in the team and I just go in for kills and I camp hardcore and keep my stocks. and it works out very well. BUT YOU MUST, help your partner. You cannot just leave them the role of fighting the whole time. That only works with the anubis strategy D:

                Now with luigi im less campy and a bit more aggressive. Well since Luigi has alot more options of approach in doubles imo. plus it's great to get in those shurukens XD Since it's like a kill at 40-50% on the top ledge of battlefield. and about usually 60-65 can kill smaller characters, and 70-80 for snake/DDD without DI


                Edit: I also find it hilarious that I have the best DI with my falcon out of any other character.. I've lived a yoshi up smash at 190% with him lol
                Last edited by colt.45; 10-14-2010, 02:38 AM.

                Comment

                • Fast Fingered Fiend
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 496

                  #98
                  Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                  Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                  lol tenia que ser puertoriqueño. Esto lo escucho a cada torneo que voy >.>
                  Es q es muy lento pa' mi. No se siente bien, arruinaron todos los characters viejos. Lo unico q me gusta es Metaknight, Sheik y Sonic. Pero ademas de eso, el gameplay es muy lento >.>

                  Comment

                  • burntnorris
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 29

                    #99
                    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                    Originally posted by abbiemonGoesRaWr
                    You two should add each other on AiM or something. XD

                    srsly
                    srs.
                    Jordan

                    Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

                    Comment

                    • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 510

                      #100
                      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                      YUS.

                      Ic0; Ic0shadow
                      colt; Fallengirl16

                      Or you two can start a PM.
                      Honestly not trying to be rude... but c'mon, please? :\
                      FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                      Comment

                      • ic0slay3r
                        Falangel <3
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 2309

                        #101
                        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                        Originally posted by Fast Fingered Fiend
                        Es q es muy lento pa' mi. No se siente bien, arruinaron todos los characters viejos. Lo unico q me gusta es Metaknight, Sheik y Sonic. Pero ademas de eso, el gameplay es muy lento >.>
                        A mi me gusta este gameplay lento, y como yo empese a jugar mas competitivo para Brawl, pues ya me acostumbre a este estilo de juego.Pero por casualidad tu vas a los torneos que se hacen por aca? Para ver si te reconosco.

                        Originally posted by abbiemonGoesRaWr
                        YUS.

                        Ic0; Ic0shadow
                        colt; Fallengirl16

                        Or you two can start a PM.
                        Honestly not trying to be rude... but c'mon, please? :\
                        Ok sorry :<

                        AAA:531
                        Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                        Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                        # of BF: 42


                        -------

                        Comment

                        • Fast Fingered Fiend
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 496

                          #102
                          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                          Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                          A mi me gusta este gameplay lento, y como yo empese a jugar mas competitivo para Brawl, pues ya me acostumbre a este estilo de juego.Pero por casualidad tu vas a los torneos que se hacen por aca? Para ver si te reconosco.
                          Whaaaattt, yo no sabia q habian torneos por aca O_o

                          Comment

                          • ic0slay3r
                            Falangel <3
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 2309

                            #103
                            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                            Originally posted by Fast Fingered Fiend
                            Whaaaattt, yo no sabia q habian torneos por aca O_o
                            o_O http://www.boricuagaming.com

                            everything smash related in puerto rico is there... and some other games.

                            next tournament: http://www.boricuagaming.com/showthr...re-Live-Stream

                            AAA:531
                            Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                            Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                            # of BF: 42


                            -------

                            Comment

                            • Fast Fingered Fiend
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 496

                              #104
                              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                              Dang, now I know, I'll go to one soon. Most likely not the next one tho

                              Comment

                              • rsr2
                                Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 1386

                                #105
                                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                                God, reading this thread makes me want to play online again. I have been practicing a lot recently for an upcoming tournament, and now that I see this, I would like to try this out But problem is, I don't own a Wii >_> But I can get one in a couple weeks from a friend to let me borrow. But my main is Wolf so maybe we can play sometime
                                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                                "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                                Comment

                                Working...