Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ic0slay3r
    Falangel <3
    • Sep 2006
    • 2309

    #16
    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

    why D: Brawl is awesome.

    I like pound V stages more.

    Battlefield *
    Pokemon Stadium 1 *
    Final Destination *
    Castle Siege *
    Lylat Cruise *
    Smashville *
    Yoshi’s Island *

    Counterpick stages: (each player receives 1 ban per set)

    Delfino Plaza *
    Brinstar *
    Halberd *
    Frigate Orpheon *
    Pictochat *
    Pokémon Stadium 2
    Rainbow Cruise *

    *Are on the MLG stage list

    -------
    norfair- Super easy to run away and stall

    jj- falco = win

    GG- I just dont like it XD

    AAA:531
    Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
    Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
    # of BF: 42


    -------

    Comment

    • colt.45
      The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
      • Nov 2006
      • 1550

      #17
      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

      Originally posted by ic0slay3r
      why D: Brawl is awesome.

      I like pound V stages more.

      Battlefield *
      Pokemon Stadium 1 *
      Final Destination *
      Castle Siege *
      Lylat Cruise *
      Smashville *
      Yoshi’s Island *

      Counterpick stages: (each player receives 1 ban per set)

      Delfino Plaza *
      Brinstar *
      Halberd *
      Frigate Orpheon *
      Pictochat *
      Pokémon Stadium 2
      Rainbow Cruise *

      *Are on the MLG stage list

      -------
      norfair- Super easy to run away and stall

      jj- falco = win

      GG- I just dont like it XD
      Yeah mlg has some weird stages and rules, the no wii mote/wireless is stupid. Some good players like Ultimate_Razer got kinda screwed because of that.
      They also have laggy HD TV's .

      I dont think Castle Seige should atleast be a neutral stage xd it's more of a cp imo.
      Jungle japes is def a cp for Falco, but just avoid the cg's. Either go Metaknight or Pit xd I think Falco is way better and harder on FD though.
      Norfair is an easy one to stall on, butthat is why you put a timer. though i have no problem taking any of those stages down. As I don't ever CP them.

      Icoslayer who do you use?

      Brawl is kinda a bad game... And they made falcon bad = sad. Yo that's why I main Ganondorf. G Tier = GOD TIER.

      Actually brawl is okay but seeing all the mk...
      Metaknight is everything, he's all you ever wanted, you can win a set now even if you've never done it, clashes he always wins...
      Aerial is down, press it while i'm jumping up, and hit the b button like I don't give a F***. I know you wait for it, but your out of luck, I can do the same thing every single time
      I say metaknight da bess, metaknight da bess, metaknight da bess, metaknight da bess
      Donkey Kong is mad, DDD is mad, Ice climbers are mad, everyone is mad, I say metaknight da bess.

      Comment

      • WolfXhunter
        Forum User
        • May 2006
        • 535

        #18
        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

        Well ill tell jordan about this haha. im glad im not in charge anymore 8)

        Comment

        • ic0slay3r
          Falangel <3
          • Sep 2006
          • 2309

          #19
          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

          I Main TL and MK XD cause MK DA BESS. Also Wolf/Falco mostly for Wifi.

          lol Ganon.

          I agree with the castle siege as cp, 2 transformation is whats kill this stage.
          The main problem with norfair is the time outs its just to easy to win by running the clock :/ I think its best to get those 3 stages out

          AAA:531
          Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
          Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
          # of BF: 42


          -------

          Comment

          • burntnorris
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 29

            #20
            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

            This ladder is for the lols primarily. While it is also meant to be competitive, I don't want to go overboard with the MLG rules. So for now, I'm keeping the rules as is, but since it seems to be a popular request, I will remove Bridge of Eldin.
            Jordan

            Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

            Comment

            • colt.45
              The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
              • Nov 2006
              • 1550

              #21
              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

              Originally posted by ic0slay3r
              I Main TL and MK XD cause MK DA BESS. Also Wolf/Falco mostly for Wifi.

              lol Ganon.

              I agree with the castle siege as cp, 2 transformation is whats kill this stage.
              The main problem with norfair is the time outs its just to easy to win by running the clock :/ I think its best to get those 3 stages out
              LOOOL.

              Toon Link? I use him too, well he's my secondary. Toon Link ditto's are the most annoying things ever. I use luigi... ":3. I'm more of a doubles player though. BEST FEMALE LUIGI... but sadly no other girls who go to tournaments use him. AUTO TITLE. yes. I go by iJIZZ now...
              Basically I kind of use Ganon and Falcon for low tier stuff and just to mess around. I went to a tournament just the other day and it was fun.

              Yeah metaknight da bess.. unless its a wifi mk ;<
              I actually wanna play doubles right now

              Icoslayer do you have an AIB account?

              PS: Somebody go Ness , I'll go marth, It will be the best game you ever played..

              Comment

              • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 510

                #22
                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                Originally posted by burntnorris
                This ladder is for the lols primarily. While it is also meant to be competitive, I don't want to go overboard with the MLG rules. So for now, I'm keeping the rules as is, but since it seems to be a popular request, I will remove Bridge of Eldin.
                Haha, I agree.
                I personally don't like MLG rules, it promotes too much tourneytardation despite that I actually enjoy competing at tournaments but mainly the fact that this is just a Brawl ladder in a music-rhythm game community... xD
                Last edited by abbiemonGoesRaWr; 10-10-2010, 11:56 PM.
                FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                Comment

                • ic0slay3r
                  Falangel <3
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2309

                  #23
                  Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                  I think I created an account there once, not sure, I use smashboards more. I like doubles a lot is really fun, but I need someone who doesn't care that there are like 3 hazards flying around while we are fighting

                  I hate luigi <.< that's for me is the most annoying character to fight with TL in the game with all those broken attacks, and his slipperiness.

                  AAA:531
                  Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                  Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                  # of BF: 42


                  -------

                  Comment

                  • colt.45
                    The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1550

                    #24
                    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                    Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                    I think I created an account there once, not sure, I use smashboards more. I like doubles a lot is really fun, but I need someone who doesn't care that there are like 3 hazards flying around while we are fighting

                    I hate luigi <.< that's for me is the most annoying character to fight with TL in the game with all those broken attacks, and his slipperiness.
                    Ahh! Smashboards? I go there too, My account is Saffy on there. well on both AIB and that.

                    You use TL in doubles? I actually did too. If you know how to use him in doubles I think he can be really good. We should do doubles sometime together.
                    Which state do you live in? I'm in the midwest well Missouri.
                    I can't believe Luigi is down to D tier now... And DDD went down to B tier T~T WAAAAH
                    He is pretty annoying. I never played a Toon Link 1 v 1 with him though. Idk how I'd perform. I have played some in 2 v 2's. Was a bit challenging. Marth match up is really hard for me with Luigi.

                    Comment

                    • ic0slay3r
                      Falangel <3
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2309

                      #25
                      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                      Originally posted by colt.45
                      Ahh! Smashboards? I go there too, My account is Saffy on there. well on both AIB and that.

                      You use TL in doubles? I actually did too. If you know how to use him in doubles I think he can be really good. We should do doubles sometime together.
                      Which state do you live in? I'm in the midwest well Missouri.
                      I can't believe Luigi is down to D tier now... And DDD went down to B tier T~T WAAAAH
                      He is pretty annoying. I never played a Toon Link 1 v 1 with him though. Idk how I'd perform. I have played some in 2 v 2's. Was a bit challenging. Marth match up is really hard for me with Luigi.
                      I'm from Puerto Rico

                      DDD vs. TL is kinda fun cause DDD is such a big target, but it turns annoying when I get gimped or stage spiked with that gay back air, or his up-tilt or his.... actually I hate this match >.>

                      The Marth Matchup is hard with any character except mk.

                      AAA:531
                      Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                      Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                      # of BF: 42


                      -------

                      Comment

                      • Gray Fox
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 563

                        #26
                        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                        Somebody told me to join for them, yeah.

                        0688-5044-7217 [Gray]

                        Comment

                        • Temote
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 748

                          #27
                          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                          Pssst... Jordan, is there gonna be a "not in the ladder but will play for fun" section? Still gotta get my copy of the game from the guy who's borrowing it... but I might be interested if I ever remember to actually connect the Wii.

                          Comment

                          • burntnorris
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 29

                            #28
                            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                            First official match of the ladder has taken place.

                            burntnorris vs. abbiemonGoesRaWr

                            G&W vs. Pika = Pika
                            Tink vs. Pika = Tink
                            Tink vs. Pika = Pika

                            GGs, Abbie. I nearly had you on that first match, though. Argh. =P


                            Edit: Sure, Sumote. There will be an added section for people who just want friendly matches.
                            Jordan

                            Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #29
                              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                              Challenge abbie mwuhahah

                              How about 7:30 EST tonight?

                              8:00 Is house hour, so if we're not done by then, or you can't get on lets hold it off till 9.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • colt.45
                                The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1550

                                #30
                                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                                Anyone wanna play for fun? maybe tonight? I prefer atleast people in US.

                                Comment

                                Working...