Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gray Fox
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 563

    #76
    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

    hah I wish Abbie, I already passed my peak performance long ago but I'll go for a rematch for sure.

    Originally posted by colt.45
    Oh and Gray Fox I challenge you since you are the top right now. Not tonight though. But soon.

    So like in 2 -3 days if that's okay
    I accepts, and sure 2-3 days would be good for me. Wait what, since when was I top on the ladder again?

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #77
      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

      Ic0 and I played!
      TL/pika (Ic0 won)
      TL/Pika (Ic0 won)
      Falco/Kirby (Jteh won)

      Comment

      • ic0slay3r
        Falangel <3
        • Sep 2006
        • 2309

        #78
        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

        I feel dirty by winning by time out on that second fight :< still fun fights.

        AAA:531
        Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
        Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
        # of BF: 42


        -------

        Comment

        • WolfXhunter
          Forum User
          • May 2006
          • 535

          #79
          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

          i challenge manti for a waffle.

          Comment

          • colt.45
            The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
            • Nov 2006
            • 1550

            #80
            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

            Anyone want to play now?

            Comment

            • ic0slay3r
              Falangel <3
              • Sep 2006
              • 2309

              #81
              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

              I would but you dont want to play with anyone outsides the states D:

              AAA:531
              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
              # of BF: 42


              -------

              Comment

              • colt.45
                The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                • Nov 2006
                • 1550

                #82
                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                I would but you dont want to play with anyone outsides the states D:
                I can try to play but if it lags I don't wanna play T~T

                So we can try?

                Comment

                • ic0slay3r
                  Falangel <3
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2309

                  #83
                  Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                  Suree

                  AAA:531
                  Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                  Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                  # of BF: 42


                  -------

                  Comment

                  • colt.45
                    The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1550

                    #84
                    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                    gonna add you now ;O

                    Comment

                    • ic0slay3r
                      Falangel <3
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2309

                      #85
                      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                      kk, create a room plz

                      AAA:531
                      Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                      Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                      # of BF: 42


                      -------

                      Comment

                      • colt.45
                        The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1550

                        #86
                        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                        yo ico are we playing for fun or is this challenge?

                        Comment

                        • colt.45
                          The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1550

                          #87
                          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                          kay well ill count the first 3 as a challenge or something xd low tiers ftw

                          Comment

                          • burntnorris
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 29

                            #88
                            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                            Originally posted by WolfXhunter
                            i challenge manti for a waffle.
                            So did you join?
                            Jordan

                            Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

                            Comment

                            • WolfXhunter
                              Forum User
                              • May 2006
                              • 535

                              #89
                              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                              no i want waffles

                              Comment

                              • colt.45
                                The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1550

                                #90
                                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                                Ic0 good games.
                                Your Tl is your best. It looks like it's the only character you've put time into. There was bad delay but i went with it.

                                Sorry I was goin random people and messin around XD
                                Cept one falco match I was serious :3
                                I do use falcon and Ganon alot though so those can be called mains.

                                Comment

                                Working...