Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jtehanonymous
    Hunger Games Hunty
    • Jan 2007
    • 3770

    #61
    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

    Originally posted by ic0slay3r
    I think I already have you on AIM from that one tourney they made here. Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. But I can play today
    Okay. Wanna play sometime this evening? Like 6pm EST?

    Comment

    • ic0slay3r
      Falangel <3
      • Sep 2006
      • 2309

      #62
      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

      ok, I will try to get home early.

      AAA:531
      Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
      Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
      # of BF: 42


      -------

      Comment

      • Gizmo Dude
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2010
        • 20

        #63
        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

        Melee ftw

        Comment

        • colt.45
          The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
          • Nov 2006
          • 1550

          #64
          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

          My dick hurts...

          Comment

          • Jtehanonymous
            Hunger Games Hunty
            • Jan 2007
            • 3770

            #65
            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

            Originally posted by colt.45
            Lmfao wow. XD

            Comment

            • ic0slay3r
              Falangel <3
              • Sep 2006
              • 2309

              #66
              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

              Jteh I can play any time now.

              AAA:531
              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
              # of BF: 42


              -------

              Comment

              • Gray Fox
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 563

                #67
                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                I wills challenge the, er I mean Abbie person.

                Comment

                • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 510

                  #68
                  Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                  The "Forbidden One", Gray?
                  Yeah, yeah... -__-
                  FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                  Comment

                  • Fast Fingered Fiend
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 496

                    #69
                    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0




                    Melee is superior you dorks
                    Last edited by Fast Fingered Fiend; 10-13-2010, 06:57 PM.

                    Comment

                    • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 510

                      #70
                      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                      Haha, we kind of don't care actually but thanks! :3
                      FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                      Comment

                      • Shamo0
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 424

                        #71
                        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                        Man I don't even play brawl on my Wii anymore I moved onto to Tatsunoko Vs Capcom.


                        Which is awesome BTW!


                        But this thread was good times.

                        Nintendo Network ID: BigBadShamoo
                        Join Date: Sep 2003

                        Comment

                        • Gray Fox
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 563

                          #72
                          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                          I remembers shamo0, nice to see ya again.

                          blah Abbie wons, lol good matches though especially the last 2. Must 3 stock stevo some more to train.

                          Comment

                          • abbiemonGoesRaWr
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 510

                            #73
                            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                            Hey Shamo0, I remember you as well.
                            I got TvC when it was out but like many others my hype for it died a few months after release. :< Though I played it the other day at a party and had the urge to get back into it! Maybe we should play sometime! :3

                            As for the matches...
                            CH8Ki (Pikachu) vs. Gray (Fox) ; CH8Ki
                            CH8Ki (Pikachu) vs. Gray (Bowser) ; CH8Ki
                            CH8Ki (Kirby) vs. Gray (Lucario) ; CH8Ki

                            They were fun, Gray. Despite my win, your Bowser still gives me a hard time. xD
                            FC: 3652-0206-4326 [CH8Ki]

                            Comment

                            • colt.45
                              The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1550

                              #74
                              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                              Originally posted by Fast Fingered Fiend
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmkLtu4CrzU


                              Melee is superior you dorks


                              Comment

                              • colt.45
                                The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1550

                                #75
                                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                                Oh and Gray Fox I challenge you since you are the top right now. Not tonight though. But soon.

                                So like in 2 -3 days if that's okay

                                Comment

                                Working...