Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • burntnorris
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2010
    • 29

    #46
    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

    That's what I consider the start of the week, so yeah. Five challenges limit restarts on Sunday at 12:00am.
    Jordan

    Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

    Comment

    • dogdude84
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2004
      • 494

      #47
      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

      Originally posted by burntnorris
      I have not been given permission from Dog himself, but I doubt he'll mind.
      Stevo: "Jordan's taking over your ladder."
      Me: "OMGWUT!??!?!?!?!?"

      ^ Initial response.


      But I'm fine with it lol. As long as my name remains in the banner/thread title. [/narcissism] Also, I will be submitting random "special events" (with items yessssssss) from time to time. Glad to see people are getting involved with this again.

      Good to see all the veterans back too <3 Thanks, Jordan, for hosting
      Last edited by dogdude84; 10-11-2010, 11:25 PM.


      Tournament Wins:
      Cry4eternity's First Tournament (Standard division)


      ^lulz^

      Super Smash Bros. Brawl LADDER


      ^ScArY^

      Comment

      • Gray Fox
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 563

        #48
        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

        doooooogduuuuuude!! oh and happy belated birthday sorry I was out of town at that time =\

        Good to see you back man =]

        edit: oh btw was issued a challenge by ic0sla3yer

        Gray (Lucario) vs ic0 (Toon link) = ic0 (no way I was going to win this one lol)
        Gray (Bowser) vs ic0 (Metaknight) = Gray
        Gray (Bowser) vs ic0 (Metaknight) = uhh I did the same thing here jordan so who wins?

        either way both of the last two matches were pretty close, good games I had a lot of fun =]
        Last edited by Gray Fox; 10-11-2010, 11:38 PM.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #49
          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

          Gray, play your games seriously or get off the ladder.

          If you win you win, if you loose you loose. Stop throwing games just because it's annoying
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • ic0slay3r
            Falangel <3
            • Sep 2006
            • 2309

            #50
            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

            gray gg. I don't know if you had the same 1-2 second delay for each attack, cause for me it was horrible. I was crying when using mk, mk + super delayed attacks = fail. I though I could get the hang of it for the second game, but nope :/

            EDIT:
            Technicaly you killed me, but if this where a real competition, I would get the win cause you suicide before I died.
            Last edited by ic0slay3r; 10-11-2010, 11:45 PM.

            AAA:531
            Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
            Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
            # of BF: 42


            -------

            Comment

            • burntnorris
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2010
              • 29

              #51
              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

              I'm giving the win to Gray again. Even though he's suicidal for some odd reason, he still won.

              However, in the future, he should probably stop doing that.
              Jordan

              Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

              Comment

              • Gray Fox
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 563

                #52
                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                Alrighty I apologize, but the games were pretty good though gotta admit.

                Yeah I had that delay too, that lag really kills the fun especially if you haven't played on wifi in awhile. Regardless you did really good for not playing in awhile so thanks for the matches =]

                Comment

                • ic0slay3r
                  Falangel <3
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2309

                  #53
                  Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                  no prob, I just need to think what character to use. As much as I would like to use TL, I think I can kinda handle him with those delayed inputs, I just dont want to mix the offline timing with the wifi timing.

                  AAA:531
                  Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                  Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                  # of BF: 42


                  -------

                  Comment

                  • colt.45
                    The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1550

                    #54
                    Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                    Well Ic0, if your playing people from the USA and your not from there, I'm sad to say but there most likely will ALWAYS be delay input for you.
                    If I had to play in that delay I'd just forfeit. Not even worth playing in that because anyone can win. xd I never play anyone out of my country.
                    Nintendo did a horrible job with the online play.

                    Comment

                    • ic0slay3r
                      Falangel <3
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2309

                      #55
                      Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                      The thing is that I have played people from the US before and never had this uber horrible delay input, that's why I tried. But yeah Nintendo did a horrible job with brawl online play, cause people tell me all the time that Mario Kart's online is really good.

                      AAA:531
                      Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                      Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                      # of BF: 42


                      -------

                      Comment

                      • burntnorris
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 29

                        #56
                        Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                        Everyone we have a new member of the Ladder by the name of FatsoGering. He doesn't have an FFR account, so for now, I'm gonna be his mediator.

                        His code is: 2708-6273-9129 and can be challenged just like everyone else. Just PM me instead of him for matches, I guess.
                        Jordan

                        Brawl FC: 0731-4471-3662

                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #57
                          Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                          I still haven't done a challenge yet. Can I challenge you tonight, ic0? I have to leave for a little while now, but I'll be back at 9 o' clock tonight. I'll add you on AIM if that's okay.

                          Comment

                          • Silvuh
                            quit
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 938

                            #58
                            Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                            Uuugh. I want to play some matches, but my campus's wireless provider is being very disagreeable.

                            Last week or so, I was able to connect and play with someone... but now it's not connecting at all. Even then, though, when I tried adding my device on the service's website... it takes like 15 minutes of waiting just to say "There was a problem adding your device ... call customer service." Shouldn't it just take like five seconds to say "Oh okay, we'll recognize this number now"? I know like a lot of students are on the network and stuff, but ... ugh.
                            I was able to play online then, but now I can't. The website still isn't letting me "add my device". This is obnoxiousing me.

                            P.S. Anyone can contact me on AIM (hyrulehero330) whenever if they ever want to play ... if I can get my derp connection working again.

                            Comment

                            • WTFBrandon
                              Shout out to Hades
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 1387

                              #59
                              Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                              You guys still play?
                              I'll hop on soon and play you guys ; )
                              I'm a bad bad Boy.

                              Comment

                              • ic0slay3r
                                Falangel <3
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 2309

                                #60
                                Re: Dogdude's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ladder v3.0

                                Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                                I still haven't done a challenge yet. Can I challenge you tonight, ic0? I have to leave for a little while now, but I'll be back at 9 o' clock tonight. I'll add you on AIM if that's okay.
                                I think I already have you on AIM from that one tourney they made here. Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. But I can play today

                                AAA:531
                                Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                                Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                                # of BF: 42


                                -------

                                Comment

                                Working...